Elixir - Chapter Seventeen

"OPEN UP." The voice outside his room yelled with brute force, waking him up from his sleep. He ran to the door and fixed his hair before opening it.
"Sorry I was..." Yoosung trailed off, not wanting Saeran to be angry with him for sleeping.
"Sleeping. You're a lazy pig." Saeran said in disgust and closed the door behind him.
Great. He already knew about his lazy sleeping.
"Sorry." Yoosung looked at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with him.
"Stop saying that you moron." The taller male spoke darkly and looked down on him, thinking that Yoosung was inferior to him.
"O-okay." Yoosung stuttered. His hands got clammy and his arms shook a little along with his legs.
"Why don't you just stop taking?" Saeran pushed him to the ground and looked into Yoosung's innocent young eyes.
"People like you are the ones that die quicker." He adjusted his suit tie while pressing his foot on Yoosung's stomach.
"Gah..." The blonde tried to move Saeran's foot off but of no use.
"Does it hurt?" He asked Yoosung, Yoosung only kept trying to get the other's foot off.
"Good." He pressed harder, making Yoosung wince in pain.
"This isn't even the start of what I'll do to you. I'll make sure you'll suffer like you did when you first came with me."
Yoosung got flashbacks to when he was with Saeran , to save MC's life. He wasn't allowed to faint or do anything that made Saeran angry. Remembering all of this, he figured out something he could try to do.
"You're right Saeran, I'm worthless." Yoosung looked away, and at the wall.
"Hm." Saeran loosens his step on Yoosung's stomach and smirks.
"You're right. Keep going." Saeran spoke harshly.
"I shouldn't be alive at all." Yoosung knew his little trick was working, and he tried not to smile while fooling him.
"You're pretty smart." Saeran's boot was now just on top of his stomach, before retracting it off of the collage student on the floor.
"I'm a stupid coward." Yoosung said one last time, like the icing on top of the cake full of self loathing.
"Music to my ears." Saeran said and made sure Yoosung was facing up at him.
"Drink this." The white haired male looked down at him and made him smell the elixir.
"What the hell is that?"
Yoosung's eyes were widened looking at it. It smelled quite sweet like cookies, the liquid was a Sky blue like the world above, the bottle was a stereo typical potion bottle with a cork cap on it, that Saeran was now holding.
"A delicious drink moron." Saeran huffed at Yoosung. Why was he so stupid?
"Right." He said before he was handed the Elixir. Slight shaking movements were seen from his pale hands as he brought the bottle closer to him. But before he could drink it, a knock was heard.
"Mr Saeran." The believer behind the door knocked.
"Damn it." He groaned and walked away from Yoosung. Saeran opened the door, all Yoosung heard was
"Watch over him for me." Saeran said and walked away. The believer came in and closed the door before getting out water and bread.
"Here." The believer handed Yoosung the food.
"Oh thank you!"
Yoosung smiled at him but now got a closer look at who this person was.
"V?" Yoosung looked at him curiously
"Shhh." V put his slender finger to his lips, "we have to go, before he makes you drink that."
V said and took the bottle from the blonde.
"Why? It smelled nice and seemed okay enough for me to drink." Yoosung was questioning him now
"Because it's a drug." V said and threw it on the floor, it dissolves into the floor and makes a 'boom!' noise.
"See?" V said and grabbed onto Yoosung's hand, "Lets go." He guided him and told him to start running out of the room. They snuck around walls and eventually made their way out side of the building.
"Yoosung." V said, who seemed out of breath. "I'll be back, I have to rescue everyone else-"
"Why are you helping me?" The purple eyed boy was now nervous.
"Because you're not safe, remember what I told you?" He asked
"Yes..." Yoosung took out his map. "I'll get there soon enough."
"Good luck." V snuck back into the building and Yoosung ran into the woods.
The feeling of dread and not doing what's right had gotten to him horrendously. His eyes started to water thinking about his friends, V, Rika, and Saeran. He was not the same person who he had gotten to know and had gotten to be aquatinted with, if not even a friend. Yoosung stopped in his tracks and looked up at the blue sky. For a while now, Yoosung has been running to where V pointed out to him. Now he felt empty, unknown, and unsure of himself. Even though he was starting to care for V, was V really someone to trust? Or was he on a bad side? For now the college student wasn't sure at all. But for now the sweet taste of being free blew in his tired eyes and his dull blonde hair.
"I'll be back."