A Warm, Strong Bond In This Cold Weather- Chapter Six

It's cold in there. A little too cold to stand. His eyes are tired, tired of all the things that have happened recently. From kidnapping someone, to being their friend, to questioning feelings for said person... it's too much. Even too much for Saeran Choi. That name bothered him. His brother had a name like his, his brother looked like him, acted like him. It was disgusting to him. It made him feel like he was just a little boy. Why? Because his brother was stronger, smarter, and even a little older. By like five seconds. And "Unknown" was "weak", "stupid", and "younger." He knew he'd never be good enough, He still tried to live up to peoples' expectations... but he failed at that. But with Yoosung he felt as though he hasn't failed, not yet at least. This room showed the new metallic shine that was covered with old blood. Some blood that was new but mainly lots of old blood. It needs to be cleaned. He should make Yoosung do it. No. He'll do it himself. Unlike his brother would do. Saeran was insane but he was mainly nicer than his brother, though his brother wasn't a jerk. That fact is one Saeran will never acknowledge. Nor will he care if it's true. Besides all of these lingering thoughts in his head- he read the conversation the RFA was having in secret.

[Yoosung and the Hacker.]
Zen: did you figure out who that was?
707: the hacker?
707: no luck. When I checked/ went to the base, no one was there.
What?! He was here? Thank god Yoosung and him weren't there, they were at Sky university getting Yoosung's things. Saeran was shocked he didn't take anything. At least not from what he saw.
MC: maybe it was just a prank by some little kids.
707: that could be the case.
Zen: but that image of Yoosung...
707: Very good photoshop?
Zen: probably. But everything that they said..
Zen: but their 'love' for Yoosung, how they knew we forgot about him.
MC: they must have been reading the conversation to get that information.
707: smart again you are!
707: but how did they get here?
707: You got here somehow, maybe Rika sent them?
Zen: Yoosung would like to have heard of that.
707: wait.
Zen: what is it?
707: I did see the couch and everything in that image. There was blood too.
707: It was like from Silent Hill.
Zen: -_-
Zen: sounds childish but creepy to me.
MC: Sounds sort of fake. Did you find anything else Seven?
707: Yah. My maid 'Ms.' Vanderwood just told me to leave since it seemed un safe.
Zen: that was a smart choice.
As they kept chatting about this 'prank' that was pulled by some 'little kid.' Saeran started to feel annoyed and left. He rubbed his head because of his headache. Luckily he used a trick that didn't make them think there was anyone else in the chat room. He was invisible in that chat room. Without that, he would have had to deal with them asking him stupid questions as if they cared about Yoosung. Oh! Where is Yoosung anyway? Right, he was taking the bath. Then Saeran heard footsteps from upstairs. He's done. 'Unknown' turned off his computer and went upstairs from the basement. Saeran peeked into the kitchen to see Yoosung ordering pizza. Wait. This address was private. Ugh! Whatever- this isn't the mint eye base. Though his house is sort of close to it. Oh well, Rewards to good dogs. Dog treats. No, Yoosung treats, today his treat is Pizza.
"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire~."
Yoosung sang as he waited for the pizza man on the other line- he looked at his own credit card and read the information to the pizza guy. After he was done he noticed Saeran looking at him.
"Sorry... was I-I too loud?"
Yoosung shyly asked noticing a computer Saeran was holding. He was always near it what about the computer was so important? Was he talking to some shady people? Or was he planning something? Either way Yoosung was going to find out. Saeran noticed that the blonde was looking at his computer and lifted up his chin.
"No you're fine. And you seem to like my computer."
He noticed! This may ruin his opportunity! Their faces were so close it was a surprise that there was space between the two. Why is he so close? Yoosung moved to the side and looked into his eyes again.
"Uhm- yes. I had one like that but my sister took it."
"Oh? That must suck, I forgot you had a sister. You're the only member of the RFA I didn't know about until you showed up with him."
That's right. The only reason that he was here is because he wanted to show MC that he was strong and brave. Which he did show, being here with this mad man.
"I forgot about that. Well I'm happy I got to meet you 'Unknown,' even if we aren't friends."
The youngest member of the RFA smiled at the taller man kindly. This made Saeran feel weird, especially when he was being serious about his statement. But he liked this warm feeling in his body. Ignoring that random feeling he felt tired and had the need to sleep. So he put his computer downstairs to leave it to charge but brought his phone. He looked at Yoosung and pointed the computer.
"Do not use this computer, unless you really really need something. Understand?"
Yoosung shook his head quickly 'yes.' Saeran smiled to himself without Yoosung seeing and headed upstairs. He was going to take a nap. Both men were tired but Yoosung decided to stay up and wait for pizza. But that computer... that laptop was pulling him in. Wanting him to look through it. But Saeran had a bunch of computers but why does Saeran care about this one the most? The curious student was and will find out. He waited until his pizza came so that the silver-haired male wouldn't think Yoosung was up to something. After eating and cleaning up his pizza, he grabbed a Coca-Cola and began to look around on that laptop. Nothing special...
He shook his head and began to focus. He saw a folder called "RFA." Ahaha! He knew the older man was up to something. So Yoosung saw folders of each member. It has pictures of them and even essays about them containing things about them.
"Jumin Han." (64 images, 5 essays)
"Zen/ Hyun." (59 images, 10 essays)
"Jaehee Kang." (42 images, 2 essays)
"707/ Saeyoung Choi" (77 images, 7 essays.)
"Yoosung Kim ⭐️" (5 images, 1 essay.)
Well... it looks like Saeran knows 707's real name and everything about everyone except him. Plus he had a star next to his name, was this whole thing planned out? Maybe because there wasn't enough information on him? He needed to find out what was in that Essay on him. So he did. He saw that there was information on him, the usual but one of the sentences said,
"Keep him safe Saeran, he's special to me. He'll be special to you soon, you'll love him like I love him. Don't deny it Saeran."
Who was Saeran? And who wrote this? Did "unknown" write this? Either way he's going to find out. And he also found a sentence that made his stomach drop,
"Girlfriend moved on from him, thinking he was dead. I hate her."
What?! MC? No, she couldn't have- right? There was a chat room thing below so he clicked on it. He saw the main message screen. The one he'd normally see. But wasn't the messenger app only on phones? Well MC's phone was connected to the computer for Rika's emails but still, there was a chatroom going on. This chat room was called," I love You MC."
What?! Was this a joke by Seven or just a saying? Did MC have a new boyfriend? No...she couldn't have.
He joined the chat room but because it was Unknown's computer AND it was under the name unknown, no one could see he was there (thanks to that system Saeran used.) The words and phrases mentioned in that conversation hurt more than any of the torture he's been through. Dear god. At least he was only here for half of that god forsaken conversation.
Zen: So MC, could you come over?
Zen: I wanted you to hug me again.
Zen: And tell me that You love me.
Ouch. That really hurt Yoosung, like jamming your toe on the table leg.
MC: Of course Zenny!
MC: though is it okay to be coming over this late?
Zen: of course love.
Zen: I don't want you to feel like you have to come.
Zen: oh?
Zen: you're already here?
MC: yes I am, I remember that first hug we had.
Zen: