The truth - Chapter sixteen

"What... what are these Rika?" Yoosung asked her, barely looking at her. Yoosung was mainly looking at her mask and if not, the words on the pages.
"The truth Yoosung. You said you wanted to know everything... well here it is."
Her green eyes slanted and her grin was sly, as though she was up to something. But she most likely wasn't.
"But, my friends aren't like this. Well V is." Yoosung made an 'ick' sound.
"I know... but just read it and tell me what you think." Rika sighed, feeling upset as Yoosung kept reading.
"Oh my god." Yoosung's eyes widened and he shook his head.
"No no no no...." The blonde headed collage student refused to believe what he was reading was true.
"I'm sorry Yoosung, it's the truth." She lightly hugged him, cooing him in her arms.
"But why?" He shook his head and looked at her.
"I'm not sure, it's the way people are. People are naturally sinful." Rika sat in front of Yoosung and drank the tea Ray also brought in.
"But-"
"But what Yoosung? You see it there for yourself. Your friends are monsters." Rika made a sad look on her face, as though she was disappointed.
"...." He couldn't say a word, his lips were sealed in anger but also sorrow. How could this have happened? Were they not really happy to see him?
"You know it too right? Every time you defended me in the messenger, they'd all dismiss you, as if your opinion didn't count. Then MC falls in love with Hyun as soon as you're marked missing." Rika notes and puts her hand on her cousin's hand.
"Ray took such care of you, better than they would have ever did. Do you know why?" Rika questioned
"No... why?"
"Because I made sure he didn't kill you, you're my little cousin and I do care about you. I know he fell for you too." Rika laughed a little to herself.
"...fell for me? How?" The collage boy being confused.
"He loves you, it's as plain as night and day. He hasn't even given you the elixir yet." Her eyes give a malevolent look towards him.
"Loves me? Elixir? Rika... I have no clue what you're talking about." His purple eyes look up again from the paper scraps and at her.
"I know you don't, soon you'll know. Maybe I have to change things. You've been distracting Ray lately and I don't like it."
"Huh? How?"
"All he talks about is how you're doing. He mentions how soft your hair is and how you look funny when you eat."
Suddenly Yoosung puts his food down.
"Haha, it was a compliment. But he likes you a lot." Rika slithered next to Yoosung and pointed to the newspaper.
"Better then they do." She gets up and opens the door before saying, "he's mine now though."
Rika shuts the door before Yoosung could answer her. Everything she said made him more confused every second. Looking at the scandals of his friends, he threw them off the table with the back of his hand and ate again. She was right about Ray treating him better and better, but was that love? It was a friendly love that's it. Right? Yoosung decided to let it go by playing video games. But while he played, he thought about Rika and Ray.
——-
"Mr. Ray."
The tall believer in a hood knocked on Ray's workroom. Where Ray was watching everyone and everything. Ignoring the believer, he looked at where the other five where. He could see in their rooms , he growled at seven while looking before being bothered again.
"Mr.Ray!" The believer knocked and yelled again.
"What is it?" Ray asked, opening the door.
"The savior wants to speak to you." The believer spoke briefly before walking away.
"Hm." He closed his work door and walked to the basement where Rika was.
"Savior, did you request for me?" Ray said and bowed his head to her.
"Yes, yes I did." She stood up and looked at him. "You seem to be distracted by your work. Why is that?"
"I apologize Savior, I just have been multi tasking."
"No it's not. You multitask greatly normally. But I know something- er someone has been distracting you." Rika looked into his mint eyes.
"You're a good worker, but I will not let this go on longer." She states and made him go on his knees, putting the Elixir in her hand.
"Drink this Ray."
"But... it hurts when I drink it."
"I know, you're supposed to be drinking it everyday. But I know you haven't been either. Maybe next time you'll learn."
She said before pouring the water in his mouth, making sure he swallowed it. Screams of agony and pain filled the room, he clenched his head and stopped after two minutes of intense pain.
"Ray. Do you feel better now?" Rika asked, motioning everyone around her to gather around him.
"Don't call me that." He looked at the blue liquid on the floor and rubbed his head once more. Before getting up and looking at her.
"Saeran, are you alright?"
"Yes Savior. I am." Saeran have her a dark look on his face. He was no longer an innocent man but a monster.
"Good. You're better like this." Rika said and motioned everyone to clean up and leave.
"Now Saeran, get to work." She said , signaling off.
"Yes Savior." He coldly responded to her, walking up the steps and swiftly getting to work. Once he was in his work room. He huffed in disgust at everything he saw, Zen talking about how beautiful he was. Normal, but disgusting- the thing that made him sick to his stomach was Yoosung playing games and eating snacks. How could he do that? He shouldn't be eating, he shouldn't even be having fun. What if he dies of boredom? Or hunger? Saeran thought about this and decided to put things into his own hands. But before he could do that, he realized Seven was trying to fix his phone signal to message Yoosung. He knew he shouldn't have let them have their phones. Stupid Ray. Ray was stupid and weak, unlike Saeran. Saeran knew how to make them suffer. Walking out of his room he realized something. When they were in the room with Rika, she took their phones. Then how did they get them back? And why weren't they cleansed yet? Maybe Ray was hesitant to do it, but Saeran wouldn't.
"Stupid Ray." Saeran said to himself after putting on his new suit.
"I'll make sure everything is the way it's supposed to be." Walking out of his room, he told the believers to check the prisoners' rooms and to take Seven's phone. As they went to complete their task, Saeran felt a sense of power, the power he didn't have with Ray.
"Saeran." A light voice said behind him, turning around at it.
"Yes Savior?"
"How are you doing?"
"I'm a lot better thanks to you." Saeran smirked before speaking again. "How come the prisoners haven't been cleansed yet?"
"Well I'm not sure, it's up to you Saeran. Since with Ray you were hesitant."
"I'll do it as soon as possible, I just have to make changes before I can." He mentions to Rika.
"Great, I believe in you." She smiles at him before walking off.
Saeran felt more empowered to do more and do it faster. He decided to give his friend a visit. Knocking on his door.
"Yoosung." He said coldly as he knocked.
——
Yoosung heard a knock on his door, and heard Ray's voice. This time it felt colder and not as soft , like normal. Was he in a bad mood? Yoosung decided to clean up as fast as he could before Ray came in.
"Yoosung. Open up."
Ray said again, but slightly more angrier. Yoosung put his games away before opening the door. He saw Saeran, his look was cold, his eyes looked heavy and tired, his suit had a chain connecting the collar and a black tie to match his jacket , pants, and shoes. Some of his white, buttoned up shirt was showing too.
"Ray?" Yoosung asked, making a huge mistake. After Ray walked in, he pinned Yoosung against a wall and glared down at him.
"I'm not Ray anymore, I'm better and I'm Saeran." He sharply spoke and his eyes daggering into Yoosung's light soft colored ones.
"Uhm, again with Saeran?" Yoosung spoke softly, his voice being as quite as a mouse.
"Yeah but this time, you'll be stuck with me for all the time you're here... well until we throw you out at least."
"Throw me out? Why?" The student asked him, shaking ever so slightly.
"Because I can. You're useless, you eat and sleep. Like a dog." Saeran smirked. "Hatchi (Dog in Japanese) fits you."
"Right-"
"Shut up. You don't get an opinion. You're just a speck in a dust of a powerful tornado." Saeran said as some believers came and took his things away, even his food.
"Eh but that's my-" Yoosung tried to speak but Saeran covered his mouth.
"Shut. Up. You don't deserve to eat hatchi." Saeran spoke sharply and deeply to the smaller one as he looked to make sure the believers got everything other than his phone.
"Why are you being so mean...?" The blonde looked at him and teared up.
Seeing his tears , which made him feel warm inside,
"This is the way I am, if you can't handle it- you may as well die." His Mint eyes became darker, looking into Yoosung's light pupils.
"Maybe I should." The collage student looked away and at the ground.
"Look at me." Saeran lifted Yoosung's face to look at him. "You're useless, but you can be my toy until I'm done with you." He quickly let go of Yoosung's chin and grabbed his arm.
"If you thought I liked you or anything, you were wrong." Saeran spoke with a slight smile, but not the smile Yoosung liked to see. He wanted Ray back.
"...." Yoosung Just sat still, waiting for Saeran to leave or to stop talking.
"No response? Say something. It's pissing me off you're being silent." He said as he leaned in on Yoosung.
"I want Ray back." Yoosung said coldly and looked in his eyes.
"What?" Saeran looked at Yoosung a little surprised glare, and then laughed.
"That's hilarious, he's never coming back! And you know what else?" Saeran got closer to him and smirked darkly," You won't be leaving here alive either."
He backed up from Yoosung and looked at him.
"You're a bother." He says before leaving the room.
Yoosung just looks at him leaving before getting on his phone. Yoosung sees that his friends have been trying to message him, such as saying 'don't listen to her' or 'be careful.' Things like this. What was the truth? Yoosung sighed and looked at his phone. He decided to lay down , eventually going to sleep from boredom.
——
"Do any of you have ideas?"
ZEN asked while Seven kept trying to find some piece of technology to contact Yoosung with.
"Not at all, I hope he's okay."
Jahee replies to ZEN as she looks and sees Jumin with a phone.
"Mr. Han, how did you get that?"
Jaehee looks at Jumin, while MC and ZEN try to see through their windows.
"They didn't take all of my phones, they only took my main cell phone." He announced and tried to call Yoosung but to no avail.
"Jumin you're my hero." Seven snickers at him, making him roll his eyes.
"Don't call me that. I'm contacting my father." Jumin said and looked at Seven. "Luciel, is the camera on me?" Jumin asked, looking at the camera in his room.
"Uhhh no. It's not in mine or Jaehee's either. So we all should act normal so they don't suspect." Seven noted , then everyone acted normal while Jumin made the call.
"Ah this is bad..." MC sighed to herself as she played with her own hair.
"I agree, once we get out I'll give my two cents!" Zen huffed and sat down.
"Yeah , I know. Hopefully Jumin's dad can help." Seven said as he looked at Jumin who has just finished his call.
"It'll take them a few days to get here but they're getting ready to get us." Jumin smiled a little to himself.
"Thank you chairman Han..." Jaehee sighed and blew her nose in a tissue.
"Yay! Though I'm worried if we'll be okay by that time." MC now spoke through the vents as well.
"I'm sure we will, my boy Yoosung will know what to do. Besides I sent messages to him before my things were taken away."
Seven smiled to himself before sighing and looking out his door. Sat down on his bed and thought about his little brother,
"Saeran... I'm sorry."