- Chapter 12 -

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Yaasir Imran, the handsome young man was busy at the audit firm he trained at when he realised he had received a message on Facebook.

Unlocking his phone, he clicked on the Facebook icon on his Samsung Galaxy Y phone. He scrolled through his news feed absentmindedly, before he remembered why he had opened Facebook in the first place. When he opened his inbox, he was surprised to see a message from 'FATHIMA AHMED'.

It had been sent a few hours back. He clicked on it quickly to see what it was about. A soft smile appeared on his face, when he saw it was a message from the girl covered on black from head to toe - Khaleesah Ahmed.

Finally he would get to know something about this mysterious young girl.

The message from Khaleesah was a short one which had been typed in a bit of an awkward manner.

It read :
Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakaathuhu.
I'm Khaleesah here. How are you?
This is actually my mother's Facebook account. As I don't use Fb, I use hers. If you want to know anything about me you can message me to my email. In shaa Allah. Take care! 😊

P.S - my email address is khali.ah@gmail.com

After reading the message he quickly drafted a reply to her.

Www. Alhamdulillah I'm fine. I hope you are too. Sorry for the late reply. I was a little busy.

This is my email address: yaasir0919@gmail.com

His eyes kept scanning the message a few times before he finally pressed 'send'. He leaned against his chair , the soft smile still etched on his handsome face. After a few minutes of deep thought he resumed back to his work. His workload only seemed to be increasing and he couldn't wait to get it all done by the end of the day. He hummed softly in his clear voice as he typed. He was glad he had a separate office and that his humming didn't disturb anyone else.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 

Khaleesah's heart beats seemed to only beat more and more these days. Her hands were sweaty and cold, as she waited for a response from Yaasir.

Seconds felt like minutes and minutes like hours. Fonally, there was a soft ping which startled her. Her eyes widened a fraction as she saw he had replied.

Her hands shaking visibly she clicked on his message. After reading his reply, she left a breath she didn't know she was holding. She logged onto her email account and sent him a message on the chat bar. Her message only included the salaams and a smiley.

Khaleesah then kept on randomly opening her old emails to pass time. She also told Alina about the reply she had received. And Alina was super happy for her cousin whom she considered her own sister.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Almost an hour later, Yaasir replied to her salaams. And since Khaleesah was still using the PC, she sent him another smiley almost instantly.

Khali : 😊
Are you busy?

Yaasir : No. I'm on my way home. 😊

Khali : Oh..ok! How was work?

Yaasir : Alhamdulillah. It was fine...

Khali : you must be tired..

Yaasir : yes.. 😴
What are you doing?