The Heads Up

"I knew there was a reason you weren't in t-time for the patrol and l-let me tell you slendie was mad as hell" The voice above said ticking and popping ever so often.

Toby Rogers

"Hey Toby sorry about the patrol but is Y/N alright slenderman didn't get her right" I knew that if he said yes then chances are she died or smile helped me out and had pretended to eat her and is waiting in my room having a conversation with him.
"Don't worry Jeffy sh-she's a smart one" He laughed at my worried expression and hopped out the tree missing offender's crotch my centimeters.
I sighed in relief at that 'I knew she was special' I thought smiling slightly but genuinely.

"Aww so y-you do love her" Toby was looking at my smile his face formed a matter-a-fact smile when he touched my cheek playfully.
"Well what are we waiting for it's almost time for the night crew to come and set up the papers for the next participant"Jack looked at his watch we have about 30 minutes to find Y/N,Avoid Slender,The Night Crew,And make it into the house with Y/N without being seen by the house watch.
"Offender get your ass up and help us find Y/N"I huffed kicking his side till he got up clearly pissed that I'm in control.
" I don't know exactly how to find her jeffass" he snickered at his comeback while Toby tried not to burst out laughing letting a few snickers and snorts here and there
"You do know how to find her your just butthurt that she isn't yours now sniff her out you mutt!" I yelled face dusted pink from anger and frustration.
"Alright alright take a joke" Offender sniffed the air a couple then stopped in the direction of the mansion getting aroused by the second.
"She's heading away from the mansion near us and-"He sniffs the air and his tendrils prick from the new smell.
" And what offender what"I said impatiently waiting for the answer.
He stops and has a pained expression on his face then his nose rapidly drips blood on the green grass "Something's following her and it's fucking horny as hell to make me nose bleed and so much blood is coming out to" Offender whimpers and looks at the pool of blood on the the grass and his shoes as he shakes in pain.

"What does that mean then" I say mortified for her safety.

"#1 Y/N is too pretty for her own good #2 her stalker has a ton of energy and stamina so that's bad for her" Offender starts walking in the direction of the footrace and continues to explain but I got exactly what I need