Pt 2

"WHAT THE H-"

"In 4th grade you tried doing a cartwheel in the school playground but you slipped and broke your arm right here. The docter told you that it was a compound fraction and you couldn't use it for exactly 6 months. In 7th grade you got into a fight with a kid and you won, but he scratched your stomach right here. In the 9th grade on the first night of summer vacation you were attacked and it left a permanent scar from your right neck to your left pec." I was speechless as he traced out all the scars on my body without even a glance, his hand cold and accurate with it's touch.

"I didn't ditch you bro, I had to move away. And I was on your dick all the time because everytime I told you not to go outside, not to fight, and to keep from having too many enemies. You refused to admit you needed help. I moved here because our parents had a divorce and my dad took me with him, to here. But you came here, and you started get involved in that mafia. Then you started dating Y/N and I realized that you changed in the most horrible way. I should have killed you as soon as a I put the dots together that you're on the opposing mafia but, you're my bro and I know you can change."

"Big bro? Is that really you?" My legs began to wobble as a went to my knees, after all these years of growing to hate my brother he was always protecting me from danger. And here he was, right in front of me but as my enemy.

"Liu, we have to keep contact about our other jobs on a zero when we hang out. Because this won't be the last that we will." I looked up as he crouched down and hugged me, an embrace so warm that was stolen from me so many years ago. A heavy tear washed down my cheek and pelted Jeff's oufit followed by hundreds more. My body shook and hiccuped in sobs.

"Y/N doesn't deserve this, I just felt so empty without other women or anybody in the bed next to me so I-I use them to my benefit but now that your here with me, I don't need that life anymore." Jeff softly smiled at the news, he had saved her yet again and this time he finally reunited with his little brother in return for the kindness.

"She means a lot to me Liu. So how do you think your gonna break the news that you were using her." I smirked and put a hand on his shoulder, gripping it.

"She loves you bro, I don't need to break anything to her. Try being a little less like an asshole and maybe she'll tell how she feels."

"I'm less an asshole than you though."

"Yeah right asshole."

"Is that a challenge, asshole?"

"Maaaybeee.." I slapped his cap off and ran back down the block laughing. Jeff chuckled and ran after me, cap in hand. Feeling like a piece of him had finally became connected.

"TRY AND CATCH ME ASSH-OOF!" I bumped into a figure and heard a backpack thump next to them, Jeff caught up and gasped.

"Y/N! LIU! You two alright?" I tensed up. I just ran headwind into Y/N. The person I have been a complete jerk to.

"Y-Y/N! I'm so sorry! L-let me help you up." She shakily grabbed my hand and stared at me with eyes full of questions.

"Let me explain later babe."

No Ones POV

Jeff picked up Y/N's backpack and put it on. Liu patted down Y/N's body, and for the first time not grabbing any thing in an inappropriate manner.

"Liu? Is that your full first name?" Y/N was still trying to find a single sign that maybe it's a trap.

"Y-yeah..yeah it is. I have something to cough up to you. I-I-" All of a sudden Liu's eyes lit up and he quickly put an arm around Jeff.