Dark Link x Half Wolf Fem Reader

Subspace
A state in a submissive in which everything around the sub blacks out, and the only thing that is in focus is their dominant.

Dark Link's POV
I tried to focus on practicing a bit of my powers. Summoning my Shadow Blade and making it turn into multiple objects. But I couldn't exactly focus with my girlfried just staring at me with those blown out e/c eyes.

"Y/N, Hon?" She didn't answer, just stared intensely and huddled closer to me. I grew a bit worried, usually she would have answered with at least a distracted hum.
"You alright? Y-You're kind of distracting me, puppy"

"Mmmmmmm" She growled?!

"Okay, Listen Y/N-wait!-what are you!?" She crawled into my lap, my Blade turning into a question mark comically as she nuzzled into my neck, chuckling at the tickling vibration from her still growling throat.

".....better" She breathed lightly. Pulling back and kissing my lips gently, I couldn't help but kiss back, smiling a little and pervertedly squeezing her ass. She gasped in my ear and pushed my hand away.

"Juss cuddless" Aww, now she's slurring. Is she in?

"Are you in your subspace doll?" I calmy asked, knowing my voice caused her to squirm embarrassingly, which was exactly what she did.

"Y-yeah Darkie~" I chuckled and lifted her in my arms, throwing her on the bed and cuddling next to her.

"Go ahead then, just don't bite me like last time."

Y/N's POV

"You'll actually let me?" Dark hesitated, but nodded somewhat shyly as he exposed his neck, the dark skin causing my mouth to water and eyes to fog even more.
"Th-thank you" He mumbled a 'No Problem' grunting as I lapped my tongue against his neck, tasting his strong magic against my muscle. I shivered and whined, ignoring the door to our shared room opening and a very confused BEN standing in the doorway.

"Whhaaat are you letting her do?" Dark sighed, flinching when I instinctively nibbled against his adam's apple. Smiling slightly when it shakily bobbed in a gulp. He raised his hand from my waist to scratch the back of his head.

"She's kinda g-going through somethi- Y/N! Watch the teeth hon!" I muttered in apology and finished my last few laps, curling and falling asleep against his chest satisfied.

"So she is a dog, bestiality senses are going haywire right now Dark." BEN warned, scrunching his nose as Dark kissed my ears and laid down the puffing fur on my tail. He stopped though and furrowed his brows, growing heavily irritated as BEN made siren noises with his phone.

"Leave my pup alone Link, At least I actually have a girl in my life. Unlike you with your 2D women." BEN choked up, cheeks burning red as he stuttered relentlessly to deny Dark, but huffed and stomped away.

"What ever animal lover, at least my future girlfriend will be a human!"

"And what if she isn't!?"

"SHE WILL BE!"

"Whatever! I love my girl, for her puppy side and with her human side. I love you so much my angel.