Mafia Leader Jeff x Cute Mafia Reader Pt 1

White flashing and gunshots echoed loudly throughout the base. The two groups never letting up on the lethal competitiveness to shoot the other down, shouting orders and vaulting boxes with skilled ease. The leaders of each mafia growing more and more enraged at the lack of orders being followed.

3 hours later

"Cowards, all of you. YOU ALL ARE A SHIT OF A MAFIA!! WHAT PART OF WORK TOGETHER DON'T GET TO YOUR DAMN NOGGINS!!!" The mafia gangs have decided to go their seperate ways since their strength just were to equal to overpower, both mafia leaders were nothing but pissed. The leader of Slender mafia was giving his members quite the talk. Everybody were at eachothers throats and yelled at eachother for the jobs not being done right and that they did all the work.

"Well if somebody didn't fucking run into the lasers like a dumbass then maybe-" BEN's head turned sharply to Toby as he was interrupted by his shirt being harshly grasped in bruised knuckles.

"Oh don't you dare blame that shit on me, You're the hacker! Why the hell didn't you hack the damn security system! It wasn't like you were doing much anyway!"

"WASN'T DOING ANYTHING?!! I WAS HACKING THE FUCKING WEAPONRY ROOM!! YOUR DANCY PANTS ASS JUST COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL I SAID GO!"

"ENOUGH! SHUT THE HELL UP, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DONE A SHITSHOW IN THAT BASE! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE TO BLAME!" Jeff slammed his hands on the table to prove that his words were final, the room immediately became empty of any voice and they all straightened themselves.

"Listen, being in a mafia doesn't just mean killing others for fun, It's working together as an unstoppable force. I know you guys were riled up to see your sworn enemy in the range of your bullet but, slamming into eachother, Knocking people over that's on our side, and just not listening to the tactics could get you killed. Like our old boss." Jeff's gaze grazes along the now remorse crew, all staying silent with chocked sadness in their throats.

Slender was a great boss, but someone just got to his head. The next instant, time seemed to slow down as he was shot dead in the chest. The whole mafia saw it happen, his last order was putting Jeff in charge.

Jeff's hair was styled in a messy bun under his hat a single strand resting upon the bridge of his nose. His eyes met with a girl who was staring at something behind him.

"Y/N?" She jumped and her gaze widly fixes into his, a thick layer of tension began to grow in the expressionless hideout.
"What is so important behind me that you have to gawk at so dumbly?" Jeff slowly turned on his heel and came face to face with a deer in the headlights Jack.

"U-uuhhh J-jeff! I wasn't-"

Y/N's Point Of View

He did it. Jack was standing behind jeff and was messing around with his hair, Jeff hated when his hair got untidy especially at such a length. He better hope for a miracle to get out of this one.

"Whatever you are doing can you make it less god damn distracting! I'm trying to-" Jeff caught a glimpse of a nearby mirror and immediatly Jack shrunk, his monochrome outfit seeming to be losing more color.

"Jack, why.....the.....fuck....IS MY HAIR HIGHLIGHTED! FIX THIS THEN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY SIGHT!" His back was facing towards me as I let out a small giggle.

"I really think that a gold stripe suits your style." He stuttered out hurried complements while Jeff's gaze was getting more staggeringly pissed off.

I let out a sigh as Jeff was trying to keep his composure about his new hair style. I love being in the mafia, not only because of the cliche 'they feel like a family' crap is absolutely true, but, because when I joined my first best friend was Jeff. now sure he was very bossy and mean at times but I soon realized that that is how he cared.