I'm Alive..I'm Sorry

I left all you readers here on such a poor footnote in my life...and for that I am truly sorry to have ruined such a book with my own personal life and mental challenges..

Yes, I am very much alive, despite the countless amount of times I wanted to let myself be run over or jump off a bridge I shook it off and kept going.

Skip forward from that time and I have severely matured from the experience, one thing for sure, is that no matter how much things change throughout the years. I will never, fucking ever. Forgive my mother for the scars and trauma she had given to me.

I can't handle arguing, loud noises make me shake and tear up, I hate being around after the abuse she had done to me. I will never forgive a stranger or spouse if they do it to me, family is no different, no matter what excuse they bring into it.

I had finally gotten help, my therapist is the most greatest thing to ever happen to me, after an uncomfortable few weeks and sobbing uncontrollably....She brought in my psychiatrist, who gave my problems a name and gave me prescription to help me.

And let me tell you, before taking the therapy and the medication, every day felt like such a sick burden I didn't want to trudge along anymore. Now, I actually made new friends after 3 years of bring silent and self deprecating. They love me for me and I started going outside! Hanging out and laughing like a teenager should. I faced the world through a lens and for once, I would go back to that moment by my own choice and smile, wanting to make more.

I have caught myself, many times sobbing and remembering the trauma I had to bear in being only 14 years old. But with help, and friends, and trusting myself to distractions. I am healing, I did cut myself, sorry for the bluntness of such a topic. But I sobbed and found sharp scissors, stuff happened and that was the first and last time I cut myself.

Immediately I told my therapist and she understood my sorrow, she talked to me for as long as I needed and still told me that I wasn't a worthless failure. That I was healing faster than even she expected of me.

My GPA is getting higher by the year, and I'm reaching out more and more to become a part of the good parts of school and no longer become invisible.

I made friends with a nerd, he is the sweetest guy I never thought I'd meet. He's....okay he's super sweet and I wouldn't mind if he had asked me out one day. But being his friend and knowing he enjoys my company makes me extremely happy. However our paths play out I feel super grateful for how far I was able to come

I looked at myself in the mirror after a long time of taking up healthy eating through medical professionals 'basically the hygenic/health professionals who round our school each year.' And I had blossomed into healthy weight area I am happy with.

Don't get me wrong I'm no super model, and I definitely didn't have a dramatic drop. I lost about 5 pounds, and I realised by looking in the mirror that, yeah, I'm a petite hourglass with more chub than usual petites. But I'm my own petite and I love that about myself.

By embracing my body the way it was I was overtly more confident in what clothes to wear. I stopped hiding my waist, which is shaped beautifully but I was too judgmental to see, and began wearing cropped sweaters.

I wear cute crop fleeces and crop wool sweaters and firm pants that show off my legs and thighs.

To make a long story short. I never stopped until I finally got the care I deserved, and without the fight I had, I would certainly not be here..

Thank you noodles for making me feel so loved throughout the healing process and watching my book throughout years, this is my very first book and from chapter one to now. I have grown miraculously with experience and knowledge. It's partly thanks to you all, for keeping me going in my lowest, most vulnerable times.

I love you all <3