Never have I ever.....Jeff x Zalgo Part 2

Bonus
Jeff strolled the trail back home looking at the afternoon sky.
He was so dead. But it was worth it he silently opened the backdoor and tiptoed upstairs still shirtless and in yesterdays clothes towards the bathroom only to be stopped by 2 angry faceless men

"I hope my proxy has a reason for being gone for 14 hours" Slenders tendrils waved obviously pissed while his brother piped in.

"Yeah not to mention you owe me another round of 'dress up~'" Offender purrs looking at his bare chest.

"Well boss,Offender, I was out in the woods and-

SLAM

Before Jeff could explain a red-faced puppeteer walked up and picked up the teen putting him down in the kitchen.

"YOU!!!" He shouted then took a deep breath looking at the bickering brothers upstairs."I know about you and Zalgo"

"Zalgo and me?" He said having a confused face.

"Yes you and Zalgo he told me yesterday night that he had plans with someone else when I invited him over for 'mind control lessons' so I followed him and saw you two" The Puppeteer brushed his hair from his face and had an expression of jealousy and anger.
"You can't take him away from me Jeff"

"Psh puhlease dude if you saw us then you would knoe about the blade and that he and I belong together" The teen whispered yelled as he heard the brothers make their way towards us.

"Jeffery you still haven't answered why you were out all night"

"I was-"
"Jeff here was partying with me the whole night and we loss track of time, my fault!" Puppeteer chimed throwing his arm around Jeff's neck smiling happily.

"Well don't let it happen again you hear me?"

"Yes sir"
"You got it Slendy"