Wild side part 2

"Y/N are you looking for something innopropriate?~"I hear his amusement in his voice as I feel myself shiver from the small chuckle erupting from the bottom of the staircase.

"Yeah yeah whatever jack"I quickly brushed off his actions and head downstairs watching Lj scan my movements.Lj's eyes glint with excitment as he jumped up on a metal plank with an eerie Bang causing me let out a loud gasp.

"Welcome my sweetest Y/N, to my place of WONDERS" He stepped on a lever and pushed with his leg setting the whole basement into a bright light. Colors blinking and dancing along the walls along with tall pedistools in the center of the basement as one single light shined on them and Lj making his hair shine with mystery. "This is where the magic happens" Lj announced as he hopped down from the plank he stood upon running to the back of the basement hearing his echo.

"Well it used to be anyway" He said sounding melancholy about his amazing underground fantasy and what it used to be like before he gained the proxie symbol.

"Hey um Lj what used to be this place?" My E/C eyes breezed over the room seeing the rows of seats a couple centimeters under the plank.

"Well Y/N take a guess" I nearly jump out of my skin as Lj whispered into my distracted ears."Look around and tell me what this place is"Lj let himself fall backward as he skillfully lands into a throne like chair the colors matching Lj's monochrome style.

Lj's Point Of View

I kept a careful eye on what Y/N touched watching her eyes fill with pure curiosity as she poked one of my royal blue fur coats rubbing the sleeve intruigingly. I just chuckled and stood up walking till I stood right behind her and as always,she was still in a zoned focus on the coat mumbling to herself not even thinking about the empty throne a couple feet from her.

"This coat is undoubtedly just like Lj's eyes,very masculine and enchanting"She placed her right hand on her cheek as if to hide her face then a smile broke through making my breath hitch.

"It even captures the freakishly attractive nature of Jack all together"I felt her cheeks radiate heat to my heaving chest as she then slowly unbuttons the jacket feeling each little design and wear as she goes lower until..

"O-Oh my! Haha" I step back calmly as the coat falls on top of her, hearing her muffled laughs as she slips her arms in the sleeves.

"Hmm~ she is so preciously addictive" I grunt lowly as she finally rises from the mountain of fur.

"Hehe u-uh sorry Lj" She looks into my eyes and then pans down as she shifts from one foot from the other looking like a kid trying to be forgiven.

"O-owwwch" Y/N winces and then shuffles in my coat grabbing something I then raise my brow in confusion.

"I removed all the needles from when I last stitched up the outfits I'm certain I didn't miss one" I say in worry as Y/N pulls out a broken chain having the long feed clash on the floor.

"Woah! Totally forgot about that"I laugh as Y/N fearfully stares up at me.

"What is this for?" Y/N asked holding the chain up to me, I only lift her arms up grab the chain.

"Look around Y/N, look with your heart sugar pop" I place my hands around her waist and kneel on my knees cuddling into her back.

NB POV
Y/N e/c eyes slowly rake the room looking at the seats that are being illuminated by the magical lights then grazing to the pedistools a couple feet from where she stood, she soon focused harder on the pedistool in the middle. Claw marks could be easily seen deep in the thin wood then at the seat an engraving said 'LION TAMER'S PLEASE DON'T SPRAY WITH SCENTED PRODUCTS UNLESS ADVISED' in small royal blue print. Her heart felt a ping causing her to shift gaining Lj's attention.

"Did you figure it out?" Lj whispers as he lazily straightens himself, royal blue eyes gleaming with happiness at his doing
"Were you a lion tamer jack?" Y/N asks as she continues to look at the pedistools walking towards it. Lj follows in suit answering with a deep entertained chuckle.

"Yeah I did some back in the good days"He quickens his pace brushing past Y/N once again but instead of examining the pedistools he passed them going to a black,dusty chest.

"Y/N sweetie"Lj's eyes flickered to Y/N's surprised form

"Y-yeah Jack"Y/N's s/c skin radiates under the light enhancing the royal blue on her features.

"I need that lock sugar plum~" Y/N flinched in pure regret as she forgot the whole reason why she arrived in the first place she hurridly grabbed the lock and tossed it to Lj, feeling her face heat up along with something else she shivered though she wore a coat.

"Thanks, So you have anything new happen this week,any parties? Any dates perhaps?"Lj opens the chest taking some things out then closing it softly,skillfully closing the lock on the latch with an audible click then turned his attention to Y/N turning around to face her.

"O-oh well no I didn't really have any interest in the men that came around late....ly um what?" Y/N trailed off at Lj's wide smile as he nodded his head as he played with a stick waiting in turn for me to continue.

"Ok then, well I would'nt say all the men that came around because I found f/cp (fav creepypasta) really-"

Snap!

The stick Lj was toying with that was once one, fell to the ground in two abused shards as Lj's smile went wider.

"Oopsie, I have a tendancy to forget my strength sometimes, go on" Lj bent down and collected the two shards then swiftly walked to a dark corner of the basement hearing a small thud echo seconds later then the sound of Lj's footsteps come back.

"Go ahead sweet pea" Lj's face represented pure happiness as he went to the place the royal blue coat once hanged and grabbed a sharper jacket that had lacked the midrift's coverage ending just inches from the ribcage.

"Umm n-never mind Jack I think I'm- woah"Y/N fell to the ground as a clang echoed eerily in the now silent wonderhouse.

She looked down at the shackles that were attached to her feet as it lead to the chest Lj was fiddling with, the lock keeping her stagnate on the ground."H-how did you?" Her voice trembled as Lj's foot landed next to her head.

"My little muffin~ My sweet delicious butterscotch~I love you soo very much,but I think you need to be tamed my aggresive queen~"Lj dragged his hand across Y/N's right cheek then pinching her nose lovingly, kissed the top of her head.

"J-jack wait no please"Y/N soon realizes her situation and struggles to get up but Lj sat down and propped his leg on her back causing her to fall once more upon the ground as she starts to plead softly.

"Please I don't want to do this"Y/N eyes began to fog up with tears as the fall silently down her s/c features.Lj listens intently of each word said until it registers.