Never have I ever.....Jeff x half human Zalgo Part 1

Jeff POV
I threw my head back at the sight
"Smile, buddy, this is the 27th time you broke BEN's controllers I'm not paying for this one" Smile nodded his head and walked off not even fazed by the enraged blond chasing after him. Jeff thought about something, anything to do watching the collage of scenes unfolding in front of him. Then an idea popped into his head.

"Hey I'm leaving the house guys!" Jeff eyes gleamed with happiness as he ran and grabbed a bottle of semi-strong wine bounding out the living room. This is gonna be aweso-

"Where on earth do you think you are going Jeffery!" Slender was already at the door, tapping his foot in aggravation at my sudden rush.

"Please Sir I need to go outside I don't even have any weapons, I promise I won't kill anybody this time" I pleaded letting his tendrills search my body for weapons.

"A-alright you may go Jeffrey" Slenders pale face dusted pink after he walked past me briskly walking into the living room.

Wonder what got his motor running all of a sudden. I shrug my shoulders and clutch the bottle,running deep into the shaded nature.

"I just hope this prick will say yes to this" My fingers lightly dial in his number as I mumble other words to myself.

Dial tone
.....
.....
.......

"Who the hell is this at such an unacceptible hour" I smile at the tired but anoyyed voice on the other end of the line leaning against a tree.

"Heeeey Shorty"

Third POV

A sigh was heard at the other end of the phone the voice becoming much calmer.

"First: I'm not short, you are just tall. And second: what do you want at such a late time." Zalgo eyes narrowed at the chuckle from the other end.

"Can't a guy just call his greatest enemy to say hey" Jeff smiled wider when a sound of a hand slamming came from the other end.

"Actually you could have just asked in person" Zalgo whispered in Jeff's ear causing him to nearly get knocked out missing Jeff's fist by a mere 2 inches.

"Don't do that shortstack if you were just a little bit taller you would probably be dead"

"I am not short you weird tall person!!"

"Yeah Yeah what ever so wanna play Never Have I Ever?" Jeff lifted the bottle from his pocket showing it to Zalgo who in return smiled slyly.

"Prepare to lose Jeffery" Zalgo's voice deepened as he used his powers to teleport them into a cabin and teleport two shot glasses in front of them.

"Eh I think shot glasses are a littl-" Zalgo lifted his pointer finger making the shotglasses taller with their favourite colors on each.
"Showoff"

"You're welcome Woods" Zalgo replied eyes cooling down from the usage.

"Alright um Never Have I Ever looked at the slender bros and thought of a foursome" Zalgo looked at Jeff in pure disgust as He didn't even move his hand towards the shot jeff didn't either.