Wild Side Part 3

"Woah woah woah! Honey bear look-look at me I would never do anything like that to you please dear god don't get the wrong idea I'm so sorry for frightening you" Lj eyes start to tear up as he looks at what he done, the girl he loved from the bottom of his feet to the last strand of hair on his head, chained down and loomed over by a 7 foot male saying such improper things to her in a basement, And to top it off he made her cry,having her gorgous eyes stained with fearful tears of mental thinking of being violated against her will by a person she trusted, I am such an asswipe for this.

"Y/N,my one of a kind treat,I love the way you smile when you are truly happy,and you have the most beautiful body in existence, the small bit of fat on your stomach that makes your beautiful profile even more astonishing, I adore your wonderful stretch marks that show you try to take care of yourself,Along with the scars that show you have been adventurous during your life and wear a result of too much risks,And I especially adore your glorious personality that makes my heart skip a beat every time I witness a part of it,You drive wild inside and I knew deep in my heart that you wouldn't love a psychopath like me, But now that you cried because of me I know for sure you won't love me-mph!" Lj is pushed back on the ground as Y/N's lips collided with his having her lips seperate to give him access to which he obliged by letting out a low hum of relaxation.

"You just scared me Jack, if I hated people from being pranked/scared I would hate nearly everyone in the mansion especially BEN, I love you Lj so don't think this will change my feelings for you"

"But what about f/cp!?"Lj's eyes grew wider in worry thinking she forgot about her crush and would leave him.

"Meh I like you a lot better"Y/N's smile broke the thick layer of hesitance in Lj's head as he leaned up and lick her neck sighing happily.

"So you wanna do 'it' I-I don't want you to get hurt or scared again"Lj's tongue slipped over a certain part of her neck causing her to moan her response.

"Yes jack~"her crotch rubbed against Lj's semi-hard member causing it to twitch upward to get more friction.

"Ohh shit Y/N~"Lj's hands grabbed Y/N's thighs and pressed down to grind harder against her womanhood.

"A-ahhh~"her thighs twitched at the surprising gesture causing a reaction from both parties joining together in a loving tune of affection echoing in the now empty one spotlight basement.

"O-ok I get what you want my queen"
Lj effortlessly lifted her small frame from their current position but paused his movements and set her down.  "Let me take off these silly things. There" the shackles fall to the floor as a cooling breeze swept both persons hesitance away with it,having them both stare in complete love for each other.

"Nice view your highness~"Lj looks down and smirks widely recieving a low confused hum from Y/N

"What are you talking about"Y/N looks down and every part of her body sets on fire. Lj had cut her pants off exposing her legs and heated core for him.She quickly covers herself up with the royal blue coat breaking eye contact with Jack completely.

"Not fair Y/N I want to see you~"Lj bends down to Y/N's height and kissed her s/c lips softly. "I want to see you drip from anticipation my mistress"Lj slowly pushes the coat to expose her shoulders trailing kisses up and down her exposed skin.

"Mmm~"Y/N leaned bucked her hips wanting Lj exceedingly bad she then began to lightly ride a bump of Lj's coat since it was almost twice her height so all she had to do was bundle it into a ball.

"Aah~Jack please,m-more!~"

"As you wish sweet queen"Lj pulled down the coat exposing her f/s(favourite shirt).He quickly peeled the shirt off her body and started kissing her erect mounds through her bra, his eyes bore into her flustered and aroused expression, the royal blue hue becoming more lively with need.