Wild Side

Y/N's Point Of View
I walked alongside the road kicking small rocks and crunching on leaves. LJ needed some groceries and since he is well.....not human I run the errand for the Pasta, It's really good exercise and sometimes fun when running through the woods late at night feeling the autumn breeze chill my features. Anyway Lj needed a new key-lock which at first sounded off then I realized he probably had a new candy stash and needed to lock it up from the other Creepypasta so I didn't ask questions.

"Why would he ask for a lock out of the blue though,it's 9pm" Splendorman said on the other end of my phone sounding suspicious."Usually he would just threaten us not to touch his candy and give everybody a feral face for a week"

I hum an "i don't know" and enter the pet store since it was located closest."Maybe it's very special candy and he doesn't want to take any chances."I reply inspecting the locks on the wall."Hold on Splendy I need to ask Lj what size lock he wants later"

"Be careful Y/N" Was what happened next as the phone dial toned. Be careful? About what? I shrug my shoulders and dial Lj's number.

"Hello?"I say as a hear a distant sound in the backround.

"Oh hi sweet treat! What's up?" Lj says cheerfully

"Well I need to know what size lock you need"

"Well *clang* I need a really big one to fit this thing" I hear Lj make a puzzled sound as more clanging is heard,I've never been to Lj's house before so I grew more curious

"Hey Lj?"

"Yeah Y/N?"

"What exactly do you need a lock for?" I feel his smile from the other end of the phone.

"Well I like to be stocked up on locks just in case a threat ventures into my humble abode *snickers* but the big lock you're buying is for a chest"He chuckles the last bit as I let out an audible Huh?
"Anyway don't be late I need this lock asap love you lollipop"I quietly sigh at the nickname

"Alright see ya soon"

"You won't regret it *laughs*"

I slowly take my phone away from my ear as I try to understand what just happened,what won't I regret? Why did he say it like that? Better hurry and get this lock so I can find out.(great idea 😒)

No one's Point Of View
Y/N went and bought a decently big sized lock along with the key and headed back into the forest taking in the scenery around her then realized she had never been to Lj's house so she doesn't know where he lives, telepathically faceplaming,she called Lj back.

"Helllloooo~"

"Lj where do you live again? I've never been to your place" Y/N ignored his very enthusiastic answer obviously knowing she would call.

"Follow the candies honey suckle~" He says in a very 'excited' tone as she picked up a piece of candy a couple feet ahead of her.

"What's the flavor" Y/N asks looking at the black oozing substance dripping off of it

"Nonononono don't eat those their poisonous for any curious tastees." Lj says quickly as Y/N drops the candy on the ground in worry.

"Will it hurt my skin" Y/N's voice trembles with impatience as she awaited an answer.

"What? No sweetie it's what in the inside~ hehe"

About 20 minutes later Y/N walked up the steps to Lj's home knocking on the door.Lj soon apeared,his tall frame intimadating her small b/h frame.

Y/N's Point Of View
I stared at Lj's tall body,We've talked numerous times but I've never really looked at him(and usually he's sitting or bending down) I started to feel my face grow hot and stared at Lj's facial features.

Long,black shaggy hair softly hiding enchanting blue eyes which were.   gorgeously enhanced with the black makeup surrounding it, along with his very entertaining monotone decorated spiral nose finally finishing with plump male lips perfectly coated in black lipstick.

"Well Y/N I get that I'm a head turner but jeeze your staring is getting intense with those gorgeous e/c eyes"I quickly bow my head down breaking eye-contact shoving past a gloating Lj

"S-shut your mouth and tell me where to put this damn lock" I stand in Lj's living room waiting for him to lead me but he stays planted where I shoved him.
"Lj? Did you hear me" I watched his smile grow wider as he lifts his hand and points....down?

"I leave my locks in the basement my delicacy" He finally strides into the house brushing past me....wait did he just run his hands on my thigh? I start to feel my cheeks burn as I watch Lj's amused expression from his actions.

"Well? You cuming or what?"
Lj opens the door already walking down the basement steps,his shoes echoing throughout the quiet home.

I stared as my cheeks began to heat up, feeling my body warm up from where he had made contact with me as his words echoed throughout my dazed brain.