WELL THIS IS EMBARRASING

First off, Mom if you find this. My bad😂.

But a fair warning to you readers.

This is a very tmi topic I'm going to be covering! It's about personal sexual exploits of self pleasure gone wild.

If you don't wanna read this then all right leave.

Calm your tits to the people who want that Glitchy Red x Neko Reader done.

I'm working on it but patience will make it come out faster.

So on with this embarrasing story.

*Ahem*

The Author lies awake at night, fumbling around to find a comfortable spot on a plastic covered bed.

Why is the plastic there you may ask?

Well a couple months ago, my parents got wind of the Author's masturbation exploits, and their clumsiness with stainable liquids when laying on fabric.

So the solution was to cover the mattress with plastic so that any source of movement (rhythmic movements to be precise) was going down and would end it.

But that didn't stop the lust in the Author to get what she wanted.

So this particular night, The Authors lust took control of her core, quickly coating the lips with glistening need to be satified. But the tame me wanted to just go to bed for the next day. She knew how loud her bed can be when even getting positioned to make a move on masturbation.

So for about 2 hours of watching H20 delirious and his pals playing Uno on YouTube. My body tensed up as I was watching Markiplier rage. His hair, his voice dropping threatnignly low in a rage filled shout, his body moving in such a rage filled but dominant way.

Now usually I thought of any Youtuber I watched as a brother, best friend, and even a father. So this feeling towards him felt odd. I knew it wasn't mark himself that I was getting aroused from, it was his dominant nature.

This sent my core into a pulsing frenzy. I stifled a groan as I knew that doing that would let my parents know I am up to something lewd. I know what my kinks are. But when getting aroused before the kink happens to pop up makes my body respond immediatly with need for more.

I couldn't control it, I began to grind against one of the many pillows placed on my bed, letting soft whimpers rumble in my throat as the throbbing pulse turned into pleasure.

I kept going and going, waiting for that all to familiar gut feeling of orgasm. But after about an hour and a half of futile attempts to stay quiet and keep the bed steady my body began to act on it's own.

It flipped over and my hand shot down my pants to be met with a soaking wet clit. The fingers skillfully began to rub just how I liked it, picking up the pace, I reached the point of no return. The point I dreaded most about masturbating. I didn't care if the bed creaked or my parents were on their way downstairs to check on me, If i made it to this point it meant I was reaching orgasm in mere seconds.

But it wasn't one of my boring orgasms. I had that feeling when I know I'm going to squirt, now I've squirted dozens of times and it was usually two short spurts.

But when I reached orgasm, I felt my pants dampen with my juices. At that point my first feeling was panic. What am I supposed to do now! How do I explain why I'm wearing different pants on christmas day! How do I tell parents that I have a big wet spot on my pants and it's not urine!

Well hopefully my pants will dry by the time, we wake up for christmas day later today......Take this as a note ladies!

If you squirt through your pajamas pants like I did! Make sure to wear two of the same pants or just masturbate before a shower!!!😣😣😣

On a plus note! I learned more about my body today! HEH HEEahh I'm dead