The race against the clock

Y/n POV
I ran until the mansion wasn't in sight and slowed down to a somewhat fast walk
"Where am I?"I question rolling my eyes in self frustration and plopping onto a stump nearby.

"Well sugartits that depends on where your headed"a deep flirty voice says its shadowed figure seen from afar leaning on a tree I sighed and said with poison lacing my words.

"Offender cut it out with the games and just help me find the way back to the mansion or so help I'll....kick....your..a.ss"the figure stepped into the sun illuminating his slender figure making his blonde hair shine brightly along with his lustful red eyes glowing with need the black essence slowly running down his checks indicated that he was no harm for now.

"Well baby that's no way to talk to someone I just want to say hi"He stepped closer clearly lying on the account of his Mystery Ben Junior(If you still don't get the reference then look up MysteryBen27 I don't think he's active anymore but his animations are flawless and so good defiantly recommend watching after reading this) bulging against the pant fabric.

"Listen Ben I don't have time for your games so if you can do so I'll sea you later"I say as I rise from my seat letting a smile creep onto my lips as the pun left my mouth.

"What are you talking a-Oh you clever girl ha ha ha"He laughed dryly clearly not enjoying the joke "Was that really necessary?"

"I'm pretty shore that I sand corrected"I joked more clearly enjoying his reaction to the first crack.

"Water you trying to prove?"Ben replies stepping closer with a bright sharp smile eyes glowing happily.

"Oh no-fin just seeing if you aren't a beach"I laugh loudly when Ben sighed facepalming
h

imself when he got the last joke having a look of defeat in his face

"That was just corny Y/N"Ben states sitting on a log next to the stump looking at my relieved features.

"Well yeah it was.....hold on Ben how did you know my name?"I turn my head only to see Ben point to your phone and have a 'duh' look written on his eyes.

"Listen the only reason I didn't try to kill you was your personality it's just so heart warming and safe but I do want to do something" Ben says looking at my curves and licking his sharp teeth leaning closer to me.

Now I'm not gonna lie his dominant attitude really turned me on and I'm also a sucker for the teasing and dirty talk (if not then please pretend you do)but I couldn't cheat on Jeff even if he could have fucked hundreds of women before me still made me feel guilty of not being loyal a couple hours after our last 'meeting' Ben noticed my uncertainty and touched my cheek gently pushed my face to face him.

"Jeff won't know about this and lucky for you I only get off on my partners pleasure so lay back and open your legs I pinkie promise to not even get my dick near your entrance"He pleaded hungrily clearly wanting this...bad so I can't let him down it would be awkward so I only nodded my head and opened my legs slowly showing my drenched underwear.

Third person
BEN smiled devilishly at my wet cavern looking up to see an embarrassed Y/N avoiding eye contact taking his chance to blow gently on her heated genital
Hearing an audible gasp as her leg starts to twitch unintentionally rubbing her foot against his crotch Ben let out a surprised moan of pleasure grinding against the material covering his little friend he started to get more aggressive grabbing Y/N panties and tugged them off quickly  licking deep in her entrance sending waves of overwhelming pleasure through Y/N's body.

"B-Ben don't stop,please"She grabbed Ben's head and pushed him farther into her womanhood letting the waves get stronger.
"I-I'm gonna ah~Y/N moaned loudly letting her juices cover Ben's shirt staining his face with clear liquid his tongue licked the close residue and slithered playfully back in his mouth but Y/N pulled down Ben's pants and looked at the large shaft dripping with pre-cum and licked from top to bottom feeling the member twitch lovingly to the affection then took Ben's joystick more than halfway rubbing mercilessly at the rest that didn't fit Ben threw his head back and moaned loudly letting his cold hands cool Y/N's hot back moaning louder by the second his member twitched signalling that he was about to end strong and hard and let his tip get compressed against her gag reflex sending him over the edge and easily filling her mouth with semen and loud gulps came from Y/N's throat as she licked the tip clean and wiping her lips Ben was shocked that she changed from shy and submissive to complete domination over his cock sucking it like a pro he envied that Jeff caught her heart before he did meaning he would get more of this but for now he kissed her on the forehead signalling a silent thank you with his tired expression pulling up his pants and giving Y/N her underwater only to be surprised that it was completely new and smelled like a flower field.

"I thought maybe you'd want a more symbolistic under garment"BEN states holding f/c
u

nderwear with a design of knives and game controllers they looked nice and smiled warmly

"Thanks ben,since we got to know each other I was thinking you could help me find Jeff,Offender,and Ej"I asked picking scented flowers and rubbing them on my clothes to wear down the smell stashing extra in my bra that's when a heard a nervous sigh from BEN

"Um Y/N you do you know exactly what happens to humans in the forest at this time right"BEN brushes his hair out his face and straightens his hat eyes fixated on me as he awaits an answer.

"Well all I know is that some curious guy comes to see if Slenderman is real and starts to find papers with child scribble on it and ends up bumping into slender and dying that's all I know"I shrug not really worried about the specific question just asked doing a sniff test on my outfit shrugging with satisfaction and looked at a head shaking BEN.

"No that's what he wants you to think the truth is the papers he sets up is one in three categories
#1 it's the way he's gonna kill you
#2 it's a child memory you don't want to remember causing you to turn insane
And #3 and most rarest if you are separated from something or someone then he makes the person who takes the first paper go in a maze to find the other or others sometimes sending his proxies to make the journey life threatening and/or terrifying

And by the looks of the sun going down it's time for the proxies to set up the papers so we have to be careful and not try to draw attention that will jeopardize your life so let's get going"BEN says unsurely and starts walking in the direction of the entrance of the forest jumping at the slight rustle of leaves and unusual crunch beneath our footsteps so now we really are racing against time

                            A/N
Omg guys like the amount of readers on this are crazy like thank you all for reading,voting and commenting like every time I see a positive comment I smile at the emotion written in each word like you don't know how happy I am right now but I will say now I will be updating less because of school which sucks but its for an education so let's sucks it up and deal with it so please be patient like this one person  gogotimaGo she requested an update and I told her  that I'm glad that she enjoyed the story and gave positive feedback anyway thanks guys bye!