Glitchy Red x Neko Reader Pt 2

So after Benson was finished getting thoroughly scrubbed down, I hopped on top of his back and Red treaded next to us, in heavy conversation of whispering and Benson letting out a couple snickers here and there.

"Benny, What is so funny?" Red tensed up and turned to face me his gaze shifting between the bear and myself.

"Just him being a jerk is all, right Benson?" Benson slightly raised his furbrow and gave me the look, Red doesn't want me to know what they're conversing about.

"Is it about guy things?"

"I-i guess you could say that lil' sis"

Benson's POV

"why don't you just ask her, I agree with this so that's out the way." Red engulfed in a scarlet red, pushing down his hat to shadow over his features.

"i appreciate your permission, but you saw how that hedgehog was all over her. I just don't think I can handle the trouble of competing with him."

"Then challenge her, make her realize what your aiming for." The walk was particularly short, probably due to Red speed walking toward his partners spot. That grinning cat came into view along with sonic.exe stuffing a chili dog down his throat, reaching up to hold his chest in laughter.

Y/N's Pov

I hopped off of Ben and made my way toward the two howling in laughter.

"Hey Sonic, Grin." The blue headgehog perked up at my voice instantly, patting Grin's back as a small goodbye.

"Hey Kitten~ How'd the sear-" His ears drooped slightly, his ear flicking and nose twitching. I slowly begin to realize that he can probably smell the sex radiating off me, his fur puffed lightly as he stepped closer whispering to me.

"I can smell that animal all over you, I know for a fact that you didn't just fuck the bear." He growled in possession eyes raking over my now disgusted expression.

"My older brother. And I fucked a Serpent, not a bear. We both know that it's mating seasons peak and it was bound to have happened." He slithered his arm around my waist pressing his chest against my breasts (If your flat chested I'm sorry).

"So you basically threw yourself on him~ Do you spread those legs for everybody that asks?" His grip travels to my ass as he squeezes them heartily, his chuckle rumbling both our chests. I ignored his forwardness and smacked his hand off.

"He ate the damn badge, It was a sort of trade, with a slight bit of prostitutional activites. Anyway, just come off it. There's no need to be jealous of somethong that already happened long ago." He bit his lip and shrugged, reattaching his grip on my waist, his eyes filled with lust.

"I'm not jealous of what's mine kitten~ You'd give me one damn night alone with you gorgeous. You would only have my cock lodged into your brain, reimagining how good I made it feel inside that slutty cunt of yours~" My ears twitched lightly as I felt my core create lubricant around it's hungry lips, clit slowly swelling at the possible pleasure it could feel. But from my peripheral vision, a saw Red glued onto us. I immediatly payed attention to him.

No One's POV
Red was getting more and more angry at the hedgehog, and by Y/N's forehead softly touching his. She wasn't going to break away anytime soon. The way he grasped her ass made the ground around him glitch out, that is until Y/N made eye contact and watched his gaze on them. That look alone made Red courageous enough to point towards her and firmly point to the ground in front of him, a signal to get her ass to here, now. Her tail flicked up and she slowly broke from the needy hog. Briskly planting herself exactly where Red had told her.