P!NK Lies

Hiya! This chapter 2 I think this may be more intense than the 1st chapter so I hope you enjoy it

thanks

ENJOY!!!

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Beautiful liar

"Jenny....wake up! Jenny get the hell up! Jenny !!!" "Mmmm Robbie don't leave." "Jenny you is sprung." "What! I'm awake!" I woke up and hit my head on the tray above her hands watching the glass of OJ hit the wood floor and the glass break. "Great Einstien. You broke my glass now I know you sick." "What happened last night?" "Last night? Oh nothing what happened yesterday is that robbie saved your life and someone shot up the school." "Are you serious??" "Very now get up hon." "Robbie....oh shit!" I pushed the covers off of me and called robbie's cell.

come on pick up the damn phone........................................................................................................................................................"He-hello?" "Hey." "Jenny?" "Yep." "Oh wow hi i wanted you to call but not at 7 am." "Oh did i wake you?" "Yeah" "You wanna tell me what happened yesterday." "Like what?" "You know exactly what." "The crash or the 'almost kiss'?" "The almost kiss." Amber's eyes lit up and she moved closer to me so she could listen on our phone call. " Well what about it?" "What do you mean what about it! we both know what happened yesterday wasnt just the spur of the moment. You like me." "Right." "Really robbie...really." "Yeah. um can we talk later please." "How about never." I hung up before he could even finish "wait" "Oh my gosh Jen he isnt worth it." "He is tho Am he really is. He saved my life and we almost kissed! that isnt something that happens evryday and now I dont even want anything to deal with him." I got the mop and started to clean up the sticky, sweet OJ. I like robbie and I know he likes me. Something happened after the gunshot went off and i'm deterined to figure it out.