P!NK.....{11 pt 2}

Chapter 11 part 2: *Broken Wings*

(Amber's POV)

"This has been the craziest day of my life. My grandma, Jen and these stupid Clique 6, and now you." "I cant tell you how much I want to be...normal." "You are you just got wings." "But you dont understand. I exposed myself to save your life. I cant stay." "Wh- you're leaving me! Bu- if we're suppose to be together then why would you leave!" "Amber you and I both know I'm not what's best for you." "Look if that's the case we can leave New york together." "A-" "Please don't go...i'll die if you leave." He sighed and I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Amber I-" "Please." He sighed and laid on the rocks looking up into the thunder covered skies. I laid next to him facsinated by the creation. "So...what are you?" "I died 3 years ago. I lived in heaven. then a new law was passed for us to be guardian angels. And that's why I'm here. They gave me black wings because I committed suicide. I'm as real as you I just have wings and I can do the unthinkable." "How can I be with you then if you're my guardian? I mean thats a little weird." "I protect you no matter what. Remember Kyle?" "Yeah he disappeared 3 years ago. I was in love with that boy. He was so kind to me. So sweet. He asked me out a week after he vanished." "Amber i'm Kyle." I sat up from the rocks and I could feel life flash before my eyes. the flashback of his face when I first met him came and went. I was devestaed when I heard he was gone. I left the good times and carried the bad.

"Oh my-" My voice was breaking and I could feel my chest tightening every second my heart beat. I pushed my fingers through his hair remebering every moment we spent together. I thought it was just a crush. "Am I the only one who can see you?" "For right now." "I want to be with you." "You wont take you're own life for me." "I want too." "Amber you need to let me go. I'm only here to watch over you. I'll lose my wings and you forever if you take you're own life." "Then... I" I sighed. He was leaving me and I cant make him stay. "If you lost your wings for something else. Maybe breaking the law would you be human?" "Y- Where are you going with this?" "You want to be with me?" "Of course I do." "Then....." "Amber...." "Please! I hate to leave Jen but I'd rather leave her alive then be found in her bathroom dead." He sighed and sat up. "We leave in the morning. When we leave there's no turning back." "I know." I can't believe what I was giving up. What I'm leaving behind. He took my hand and pulled me on his back as we flew into the sky looking down brought tears to my eyes knowing I'd never see Jen again.

(Next Morning)

I could hear the drops of rain on the roof. I couldnt go to sleep after what happened yesterday. I cant let anything happen to Ian. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure he's safe. I quietly tip toed out of bed leaving a letter for Jen to read when she wakes up. I heard a light THUMP on the top of the building. I grabbed my bags and shut the bedroom door quietly. The memories I had here flashed through my mind like a slide show the good and the bad, and at the end I could remeber the first day Jen came here. Black jeans, dark makeup and an ugly personality. She's the sister I never had. I shed one last tear as I looked back into the apartment. Shutting the door to my old life and opening another door to my new life.

(Jenn'y POV)

The rain hitting the roof pulled me out of sleep. I woke up cold and pale. I still couldnt believe what I saw yesterday. My shoulder was sore and the wounds were now scares. I sat on the bed wide awake starring into the wall as everything slowly distorted itself when my phone rang and brought me back into reality. "Is this Jennifer?" "Yes...Who are you?" "I'm so sorry for you're loss." "My loss?" "Your mother?" I dropped the phone as her voice got louder and louder. The room was getting hot around me and I saw his face. Coming toward me like the bullet aiming for Amber. I screamed and tried to run when I could feel his wings around me. Amber cried for me as everything fell around me like shattered glass. His skin was cold as Ice embracing my body. I screamed alloud and woke up. I sighed and smoothed back my hair when I noticed a letter from Amber.

Dear Jen....

I'm leaving New york. Its complicated to say but the incident that happened yesterday can cause his life to alter and be in danger. The only way we can be together is if I die or I leave with him an this is easier than killing myself. I'm sorry Jen. You are smart, and hands down pretty. Don't let anyone say you're not. I love you like a sister. Don't ever forget me. I'll visit you as soon as I can. Take care of Robbie. And if the clique 6 ever does anything....I swear kick theyre ass's for me XD!

Love Amber

I laughed and folded the letter and slid it in my back Pocket. I will make sure nothing out of the ordinary happens ever again. I just wanna enjoy this little break we got left until school starts again. Heaven or Hell. High or Low. Sea or Sky. I realized anythin's possible.