P!NK.........{16}

Chapter 16: Dreaming

"Jen...." "Jenn....?" "Who what!" i sat up and touched my face. I looked straight into his eyes and carressed his face." "I'm alive?" "Why wouldn't you be?" "I thought.....?" "You were dreaming....relax." "I couldn't be. Wait a minute where the hell am I?" I looked around and looked straight up. Can it be? "Impossible...." He smiled at me and wondered toward the kitchen. How did I get home? we were in NewYork but now.....my original hometown? Something is up." I sighed and got up and followed him around. "So this is where it all began?" "Um what are you getting at?" "You know when your boyfriend was so called 'murdered' and your mother was shot. "Whoa where is this coming from? How did you....?" That's when I knew something was wrong. "Mark...." When I saw him reach for the knife something clicked inside my head that i never thought about before. He slammed me aganist the wall and held the knife aganist my throat. "Scream and your blood willl be all over the walls!" I swallowed hard and stayed silent. "Now Jenn it seems that we couldn't get rid of you in the past but now I can do it." "That's what this was all about....you never liked me......you were after me just to kill me. This isnt cool! I changed everything about myself just to fit in at school and I never belonged in New York. If that's what everyone wants me to say then damnit just kill me!" He dropped the knife and smiled at me. I was dazed and confused until I figured Joan was behind it all.

****

"Do you see....I put you through theese tests just so you could see what you had was originally all you need." "What! I had my life on the line and seen fallen angels of death because I never belonged!" "Yup." "Whoa.... so what are you trying to say to me?" "You were already dead. None of this ever happened. I can give you a chance to relive that last moment but you have to make it right. your mom may die this time but its up to you." "Are you kiding me!" "No." "ugh fine....but ...." "Your mother went through the same thing when she was younger and now its your turn. she doesnt want you to make the same mistake she did." "Wait her mom died?" "Yes she wanted to redo her life over so many times that it ruined her life. she redid her life one last time and had to accept the fact that her mother wasnt coming back. now you have to do the same Jen." "So what exactly am I?" "You are a Daughter of the Moon just like your mother." "Now you can redo your life one more time or stay dead." "I'll redo it."

I closed my eyes annd tried to forget everything this girl just told me. Ive been through hell for the last few months and if get to redo this

one last time without going through hell i'll take this chance any day.