P!NK.....(17)

Chapter 17: Redo

My eyes were burning with tears as the rope around me tightend. I reached for the knife. Come on....please......just....reeeeach! The knife became reachable and I got out of the tight rope but it was already to late, my mother's corpse lay life less in front of me. The sound of lightning crashing aganist the house filled the room and so did her blood. I couldn't breathe when he ran into my arms. I sobbed more than before until the gun went off and wwe both went down. My life flashed before me and the only thing that's changed is that this time I died and so did he.

****

My soul slowly drifted along the lines of heaven and hell...my heart mended with his as our fingers touched. this was the david I missed. The david I wanted to be with. His eyes slowly met mine and tears filled his. "You shouldn't be here." "Its ok....I want this. Now we'll never be apart." "Jen...you need to go back into your body....this aint right. I love you too much to let you end your life like this." "You have to come with me to." "I Can't." "Why not?" "I dont deserve to live but you do. The future is yours and its beautiful and I'm not gonna let you miss out. we messed up the first time but now we have a second chance." "I just...." "Shhh." He kissed my forehead and held me close. He went up and I went back....back to the hellhole....back to the beginning....back to when my life became a living hell except now I can change everything that happened. I'll meet different people in new york but I wont change the relationship between me and amber.

P!NKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें