P!NK....{11}

Chapter 11: Broken Wings

(Ian's POV)

I pushed his shoulder blade harder and harder on the ground until I heard him yell. "Get off of me you freak! What the hell are you! Damn get the fuck off of me! Ow!" "Shut up! What the hell is wrong with you! Dont you ever come near me, Jen, or even look at Amber. I swear the heavens will strike down on your head! And I'll personally bring you to hell do you understand me!" He stopped yelling and nodded his head as the hand cuffs clicked around his wrists. "Ian...remeber who you are. Amber wouldn't aprove." I sighed and regained my patienece. "I know." "Then you need to explain what the hell happened here." Ryan was right once again. The black wings around me slowly flapped as I flew to the highes point of the city. I couldnt look at here face or begin to imagine what she thinks of me. I sat there with my head burried in my hands as I watched the crowd dispurse around Amber and Jen and wait for my hell to begin its takeover.

(Amber's POV)

He flew up to the highest point of the city as the crowd and raging police surround us. I couldnt listen to what things or questions they wanted to know. "Who was the winged man who saved you?" "Why didnt you run!" I coulnt listen to the drama going on around me. I had to get away. I pushed passed 20 people just to find the stairwell to an old abandoned building. I tried to call for Jen but she was being consumed by the evil news reporters and the never ending towns people. I opened the door as quietly as can be and shut it loud and forcefully when I was inside. I climbed 20 flights of stairs to reach the very top of the open structure. The door flew open and a heavy wind blew across my face. I made sure the door hit its hinges hard so he could hear me in his prescene to let hm know I wasnt afraid of what he was or what he's becoming. "You're afraid. You shouldnt be up here...especially with me." I walked across the rocks and pepbles on to of the roof until I reached for his wing. Just to touch it lightly to feel the softness....the pain he felt within him. I reached until he grabbed my arm and turned around. "I'm sorry." "I didnt mean for this to happen. I didnt want this to happen." "Why? You saved me. I couldve died." "I could have too if my wings never-" "If they never what?" "I shouldnt be talking to you about this. You dont understand." "I do...talk to me." He turned around as I could see he may be surrounded by something evil spirted there was still good in him. I could see it in his eyes as his wings surrounded me teling me I was his everything and we were meant to be together.