P!NK.........{15}

Chapter 15: Damages

(Jen's POV)

"Let me go you bastard!" I screamed louder as the room became darker and cool. I kicked at his legs unil he groaned and pushed me against the glass. "I'll gut you like a fish if you dont keep quiet!" "Who-" "Shutup!" "Why wont you let me go! I just wanna go home, please!" I started to sob as his fingers let go of my wrist. as the lights slowly came on I breathed heavily as my heart grew 20 times its size. "Ian!"

(Mark's POV)

I punched the glass until it shattered with the ax falling into my hands. with all the force within me i chopped down the door until I threw the ax down and heard her laugh. "Jen?" I rub my fingers slowly aganist the wall as I head down the hall. It reaks of dead body parts. Sad deaths torn apart for display. 1946 a little girls eyes were carved out of her face and placed in this jar for the world to see. 1993 a little boys kidneys ripped from his ribcage and was stabbed in the heart. Here they lay in cold blood as no one could hear his cries for help. Sad deaths. "Jen!" I kick down the next door expecting to see her laying in some strangers arms covered in blood. I wish I could see that now. "Mark!" She leaves his grasp and hugs me tightly. His dark eyes cut mine like string. "Who are you?" "None of your buisness." "None of my....mhm ok look dude she is my buisness now so who the hell are you!" "Mark please calm down its ok. He's my friend." "Yeah mark I'm her friend." "Well did you have to drag her in here like that! She scared the hell out of me." "I know I could've handled it better but I dont have much time. Jen your mother...."

"My mother what?" "I tried so hard Jen. I tried so hard." "Where is she? Where's amber. Wha-" "Look Jen its very hard to explain." "How did you get in here! We're locked in so how did yo-" "Your mother needs a heart transplant and if I dont steal one she will die."

"What! but she left me! I could careless about what happens to her!" "Jen please." "She wants me to give her my heart." "Its the only way." "Ian! No-I. I love her so much but my heart...." "You're so selfish Jen!" "No i'm not Ian! I have a life too!" "And she thought that if you loved her so much you would give her your hear but she was so wrong." "No Ian...dont. When does she need by?" "Tomorrow." I swallowed hard and clutched the J on my chest. Dad gave it to me when I was 5. He said, " Never forget who you are. When your in the dark alone remeber that your light will shine through."

"I'll give her my heart."

"Jen...." "Mark I-" "No its fine." I pulled her in my arms and kissed her forehead." "Jen we have to leave now." "But-" "Jen!" I turned to the double doors and shoved my hands in my pocket. this is the usual. I always lose the one's I care about." "Mark wait." Her arm was around my chest. I breathed in heavily as I turned around to meet her eyes filling with tears. "Dont go soft on me,"I whispered. "Mark please....come with me. Dont leave me." "I-" "Please," She whispered. Her breath was cool against my skin. "I love you Jen." "I love you Mark." The tears spilled from her eyes as I put her on Ian's back. "Mark!" "Jen I cant see you being cut open right now." "Mark...please for me." I groaned as I kissed her lips. She tugged at my shirt as I clutched her wrists and pulled away. "Your mother needs you." "Go....now."

(Jen's POV)

Ian's black wings slowly uncurled and we flew through the window as the wind chilled my face. "He loves you very much." I clutched his wings even tighter as we slowly drifted higher into the sky. "Relax I wont drop you." "Do you have this feeling that when you're away from her you'll do anything just to see her...you'd do anything just to touch her." "Of course I do. I think of her every second I'm away from her. I love her more than life itself. I would give her the world just to see her smile. "Would you ever you know marry her?" "Well its complicated." "How?" "Well lets just say we're more than just boyfriend and girlfriend." "You act like you too are soulmates." He chuckled and landed perfectly on an abandoned building. "What does that mean." "It means we're soulmates." I slid off his back as the darkness slowly started to consume me with fear. "Relax." "I am but where is my mother?" "She's with amber." "Amber? She's here?" "Of course why wouldnt she be?" "I dont know I just thought...." I stopped talking when I heard my mother screaming in pain. "She needs attention now Jen." "I know I just never thought of dying this way." I shuddered as we ran down the flights of stairs. Her body lay on the floor surrounded by shattered glass and amber holding her hand. "Mom..."

"Jen!" She slowly sat up as I walked steadily over to her. "My beautiful baby girl." "Mom please...." I'm sorry. I love you so much." I hugged her as her tears were hot aganist my skin. We layed down next to eachother looking up...hands locked together. Amber slowly lifted the blade and opened up my mother's chest. she screamed in pain as Ian injected a drug to put her to sleep. I watched the blood flow onto the floor. her heart wasnt beating and she laid it on a towel. I unbutton my shirt and layed back as Ian inserted the drug inside of me.

I groaned softly as my eyes closed.

Images appear. I see Mark crying over my body craddling me to his chest. I let out a scream and touched his hair. it went right through him. "Noo. no....no!" "You're dead. He can't hear you." "Who are you!" "My name is Joan." "Joan you have to help me!" "I cant help you. you have to help yourself." "No! I want my life back! I want Mark to see me!" "Soon my child." "Why have you done this!" "I have done nothing. You chose to give up your life for you're mother. Not me...all you Jennifer." "Please just help me." "You want Mark to see you again fine....kill him."