P!NK....{14.2}

Chapter 14: One step at a time (Part II)

(Mark's POV)

I watched her hand slowly slide out my fingers and I saw the doctors rushing in and pushing me out. "Mark is she-" I sighed with hesitation and sat down rubbing the temples in my head. "Mark I'm so sorry." Her arms wrapped around my neck. She told me its ok to cry. that's exactly what I did. I cried. I swear I hope her boyfriend well ex is dead cuz I swear. I wont rest until he pays for what he's done to my sister.

(Jen's POV)

Dying...

Its not something I ever want to go through but we all live and then eventually we die. I may have really loathed kelsey but she shouldnt have lost her life. I hated seeing him cry in my arms like this. I feel like its partially my fault. "Mark look at me." His eyes were red and full of tears. "I promise you I will never hurt you. I wont leave you. I'm always gunna be here for you. I promise." "I'm gunna hold you to this promise." "You can hold me to it ill death do us part." I took his hand as they slowly interlocked. "Thank you Jen. Ill never regret meeting you." "Back at ya." I smiled as I leaned in his arms and slowly went to sleep.

***

"Jen...mmm we gotta get up." "mmm....no 4 minutes please." "Seriously come on." I opened my eyes to see for some strange reason we were still in the hospital. "Um what time is it?" I pulled my phone out of my pocket. "Ugh! 1am!" "Oh shit. I'm so dead." He ran to the door and tried his hardest to push it opened. I sighed and looked at the ground. "Tell me it aint locked." "I couldnt cuz I'd be lying." "So you're telling me we're stuck in this hospital?" "Thats what I'm saying." I breathed heavily and started walking toward the other hallway. I stopped in front of a door that read in big red letters "The Mourgue." I breathed in the cold air and pushed against the door as it slammed and locked behind me. I turned around and banged agangist the door. "Help me!!" Mark ran to the other side. "Jen!" "Mark!"

I heard crazy laughter behind me as my heart sped up. "Mark! open the door!" "I cant!" I screamed and punched my hand through the glass. The blood dripping from my knuckles filled with agaony. I touched his face. "Ill get you out." "Hurry!"

He laughed even louder now dragging me down to the ground.