P!NK....{3}

Chapter 3: Energy

I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Come on Jenny Robbie was in to you yesterday, what happened. Who got to him! just think..........

*Flashback*

I was in his arms cluthing his arms. I was afriad, terrified. The east and south doors were locked. The halls were drenched in teachers blood and students were yelling for us to go up.Then there he stood. He was adding more bullets in the gun and he was smiling at me. "What happened to you!" He locked the gun back and his smile went away. His dark hair was wet from the rain and his leather jacket was in the corner covering a teachers face. I could see his muscular arms tightening around the gun and he was pissed. "You left me...Jen and you're with some guy that knows nothing about you!" I turned to Robbie's face. "Put me down." He put me down on the ground but held me close in front of him. "David its ok. You dont wanna hurt anymore people right. You love me remember. I had to leave but, I never changed. Just put the gun down and come give me a hug." I slowly moved toward david as he put the gun down. Robbie stood with his arms across his chest and I could smell the fear in the air.

"Put the gun down," I whispered calmly. He dropped the gun and took a deep breath. He warpped his arms around me. "David...you gotta get out of here, the police are gonna take you away." "I dont care." "You should. you shot up my school now go!" He laughed deeply and picked the gun back up. "D-David what-NO!" I turned to robbie. "Run!" Robbie ran up the staris before the shhot went off. I punched David and kicked him to the wall. I pinned his arms up and breathed hard. "What the hell! I ried to be nice and you just cant do that. I dont know whats going on with you But i dont wanna deal with it anymore we're done!" The police burst in and cuffed David. They took me outside and wrapped me inside a blanket and took me home. I went straight to sleep.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

What did I do that was so wrong! I grabbed my red face cloth and started to wash my face. I started to pat my face dry when I came across a cut on the side of my face. "What-the?"

"Jenny!" "What?" "Um someone wants to see you." I opened the door and pushed my long jet black hair out of my face to see Robbie in the door way. "Can we talk?" I smiled. "Well let me change real quick and then sure." Amber gave me a glare from across the room. I grabbed my black dream sweat shirt and sweat pants. I went into the bathroom and put on the pink tank top and zipped up the dream sweat shirt and slid on the pants. I pulled my hair back into a pink head band and put in some pink studs. My blue eyes were bright and full of hope. Maybe he still has feelings for me afterall. I put on my black gym shoes and met Robbie outside. "Talk." "Yesterday and the almost kiss." "Well what about it Robbie?" "I- ok this is harder than it seems." "Let me guess you didnt try to because you have a girlfriend from the clique 6 and she hates me right?" "Thats so wrong! She's my sister." "Whoa! Whoa! Wait! Then What the hell! She slapped the shit out of me yesterday and your not her boyfriend your her brother!" He leaned aganist the door and put his hands against his pockets. "Yup." "Ok now im confused. Who's her boyfriend?" My heart was beating rapidly against my ripcage tearing inside of me.

I held my chest in and breathed slowly. "Robbie is her boyfriend- David?"

"Yes." My world was falling apart and now I really was gonna get it. Her boyfriend was in Jail but how is it possible. I need to go back where it all began I need to know the truth behind those Pink heels. "Robbie we gotta try something ok." "Like." I grabbed him by the leather coller and whispered my plan in his ear. "You really want me to let you do this?" "It's the only way I need to see life in her POV." "So we gottta give you a makeover???" "No Amber can do that I just need the guy." "Even if you did change I always would have been." I smiled. He pulled me to his arms and kissed me. The touch was soft and gentle and he knew how to handle me. I got the guy now the plan is in motion.

P!NKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara