P!NK......{10}

Chapter 10: Head Games

(Jenny's POV)

The air is dry sucking the life out of me. My hands are clamy and my face quivers when the sun shines into my eyes. I groan and turn over slowly. My stomach shakes at the word "Alcohol." I feel sick and my head is pounding. It rocks back in forth like a boat trapped in distant waves. I rub my eyes and get up. Amber sits in the cornner watching me with horrified eyes. "Hi." "Hi." "Why are you looking at me like that?" "What the hell happened to you last nigtht! You were drunk Jen!" "I know why are you treating me like a child!" "Because Jen....ugh nevermind." I sighed and pulled the blankets off of me. "Amber look I'm sorry ok. I just wanted to have a little fun." "And how much fun did you have last night huh? You coming home late as hell! You could have called!" "Why so I could ruin your little date with Ian?" "It wasnt a date it was a discussion." "About how much he likes you right?" "Jen what did you do last night?" "I went to a party with Kathy and brave. Those girls can party. We were dancing and drinking and we just got tipsy ok?" "Right....get dressed." "For what now!" "Kathy wants to talk to you and she'l be here to pick you up in an half in hour." "What the hell! How long was I out?" "Its 1:00." "Why didnt you wake me!" "I was busy and I just came home."

I got out of be sluggishly and grabbed the first thing that was clean in my hands. It was black skinny jeans and a pink and white polo. How the hell am I gonna explain to my mom that I was drinking last night and I might be addicted to it?

(Amber's POV)

I was smiling so hard I could feel my cheek bones trying to reset themselves but I couldnt help it. I still cant get him out of my mind. I close the door behind me to give Jen some privacy when I heard a crash by the window sil. I looked out the window and see nothing. Thats strange. Very....off. I sit by the window sil and grab wuthering heights. I started reading it last night but dosed off and eventually fell asleep. I heard another crash just when I flipped to the next page. "What the heck!" I shove the window Open when I see Ian pushing the winow open. "Ian! What the hell you scared the heck out of me." "You're gonna let me in or still let me soak in the rain?" I pulled him inside and locked the window. "You live a few doors down why did you climb through the window?" "I'll explain it later. Just grab your stuff and lets go." "Go where? whats going on?" "There was some lunitic cop on the loose in our building. he's looking for Jen." "What! Why Ian I cant leave." "Amber you dont understand he's killing people." "Ian...You gotta be overreacting just a little bit." "Then why would I climb through the window?" I breathed in and let out a shutter as a tear slowly slid down my face when I heard "Open this door! I'm looking for Jenny Ayana Smith." "Shhh amber get jen and we have to go." "Ian I cant!" "Amber do you trust me?" "Y-yes." "Then come with me." He started kicking the door down as I heard the locks click. "Amber!" I grabbed his hand as he put me on his back and jumped out the window.

I let out a small scream when I heard gunshots go off when we hit the ground. "We gotta go amber now!" I cant believe he jumped and I was attached to his back. He protected me but Jen....

(Jenny's POV)

I stopped running the water when I heard amber scream. I shoved my shirt on and opened the bathroom door. "Amber?" My hair was dripping wet down my back as I tried not to make any noise. "Who's in here!" He shouted. I quietly locked the bedroom door and pushed the dresser in front of it. I started to cry as I queitly rushed for my shoes and my phone. "Jennifer I know you're in here." I held my breath as I quietly opened the window when it squeaked. No...no no no! I pushed it up and jumped onto the platform connected to the window. He started kicking down the bedroom door when I heard a loud...BOOM! I ran down the stairs and slid down the ladder when I hit the ground hard on my shoulder when I lost my footing. I screamed loud. Damnit keys come on please. I shoved my hand in mypockets and found my car keys. "Yes!" I slowly got up and got in my car. It sputtered 3 times. "No baby no!" he was running this way....He had a bat and I quickly locked the doors. "Jennifer open the damn door!" "No!" I screamed. I started choking on my own tears as the car spat and sputtered again. "Please god...please!" He hit the back window as I heard the glass shatter I slamed hard on the gas as the car started to move. "Oh jenny!" I screamed harder as He slammed his hands on my throat choking me. I slowly moved my hands from the steering wheel to fight him when