P!NK.....{9}

Chapter 9: Little charms

Do you believe in ghosts? You know those things that die off a while ago and they have unfinished buisness with the living? Either my life is coming back together or I'm dying. She was caressing my face while I could hear the water running in the bathroom. "Here put this on her head." I moaned. "Mmm Mom?" "Shhh sweetie relax." I opened my eyes. I thought I'd never see her again. She had such a beautiful face. She held my hand and watched me doze back off to sleep. Ghosts arent real....are they?

I woke up hot and sweaty seeing my mom bring me a glass of water. "What time is it?" "12:38." "Thank god." "Why?" "I was suppose to go the beach with my friends." "Oh how do you feel?" "Relaxed....relief that you are alive." "I'm happy you're ok sweetie." She smiled and put the glass on the table. "Tell you what...maybe we can get a house out here after you finish highschool and we can talk about colleges." "I'd really like that." "Have you fgured out if you still wanted to dance?" "Well i'm not sure maybe." "We can talk about it later someone wants to talk to you." "Who?" My mom opened the door and it was Amber. "Jen....?" I jumped of the couch and ran into her arms crying. "Amber I'm soo sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Will you please forgive me?" "Of course." She smiled and hugged me tight. "Wheres your bags?" She grabbed her stuff from behind the door and laughed.

"Hey um Kathy invited us to the beach you wanna come?" "Um....why not I could use some sun." "Jenny I'm gonna stay at the St.mark. Its 2 miles away from here. So if you need anything just let me know ok?" "Why cant you stay here with us?" "Sweetie your couch isnt comfortable at all and I really just wanna look for houses right now and try to pu my life back together and you're fine on your own arent you?" "Yeah," I hesitated. I've always been on my own but now that she's back it feels weird knowing she isn't really living with me. "Oh mom about school." "What?" "We're gonna be on break for....about a month or 2." "Why?" "There was a shootout and half of the staff has passed so they have to remodel and fine replacements. "It was that bad?" "Yeah." "Wow okay then, I'll call you tonight ok?" "Ok. Love you." "Love you too." She grabbed her purse and shut the door behind her.

"Jen your mom is so pretty you look alot like her." "I know not with this blonde hair though." "Yeah so back to the beach. What are we gonna wear?" "Well I made some swimsuits." "Fashionita I love you." She laughed and pulled out a black and pink swimsuit. "Oh my god! that is so cute." I snatched the swim suit from her hands and starred at it. "Wow this must have taken hours." "I know mine is like yours cept mine is Black and white." "This is awesome Amber." "Thanks. Lets get ready what time we gotta be down there?" "Kathy said 2." "Ok i guess I could make that." My phone rang for the 4th time today. it was pissing me off. I took a sip of my water and answered the phone. "Hello." "Hey Jen." "Hey kath whats up?" "Oh um nothing..." "Whats wrong?" "Well amber and kelsey kinda met yesterday and well kelsey said if she goes that she wont go and if she wont go kia wont go and if kia wont go quinn wont go then i wont go which means no one goes." "I cant believe this!" "I know but you know what bring amber it would be fun. Kelsey is just jealous she and justin arent goin out anymore."

"wait..she and justin-" "Yup." "Wow um I'll be there soon ok?" "Hurry up its 1:30." "Damn it was just 12" "Time flies. I'll talk to you later...oh and bring Robbie." "Ok...sure bye." "What was that?" "Amber make sure that when you see kelsey....tell her......she looks like a bimbo." "Now that is the jenny I remember!" "I know and she's back...just with...Pink clothes." I shuddered just thinking about it. I went into my room and put on the Swimsuit. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I could see myself in the same swimsuit with my old Jet black hair, my orginal black eyeliner and clear lipgloss. I grabbed the curling iron and started to put in loose curls in my hair. I grabbed my new pink hoops and my prada shades. the phone rang again. "Ugh! stop calling me damn!" I picked up the phone. "Hello!" "Hey Jen is amber there?" "Oh justin I'm sorry yeah she's here." "Its cool." I put the phone on the bed- "Amber! Justin on line 1." She laughed and picked up the phone. I hung up and turned back to the mirror. I grabbed my pink blush and started to do my makeup.