P!NK.........{13}

Chapter 13: PROMmisses

You know how youre in a deep sleep and then sometimes you never realized it but one day you realized you're actually snoring! I know crazy right! I was in a deep sleep when I heard a loud bang below me and I hit the floor when I rolled over. "Ow," I murmered. I got up slowly wiping the little bead of sweat off my forehead. I pulled myself up and starred at the room. I shuddered at the thought of even thinking about what went on up here. I went into the bathroom and startd to get ready for my first day back at PHS.

The sun gleaming inside of my shades was bright as me and my car pulled into the parking light. I sighed lightly and pushed myself out of the car. I could hear my red pumps hit the ground fiercly as everyone starred at me with my red blouse and black jeans. Oh yes...so sexy! I pulled the shades off my face as everyone in the hallway came to a halt and let me own the hallways. "Damn is that Jen!" "Alright Jen!" "Damn Jen you go for Srs?" I stopped and looked at the sr in front of me. "So what's yo deal?" "My deal aint you so dont worry about mine." I smiled and let the red lipstick around my lips make him shake. He moved his hand away from the lockers and let me pass. It was like a runway for me. I smiled at all the boys and waved to all the girls until Brave and Kelsey stood in front of my locker. "Can I help you two or are you here to ruin my day because the head bitch cant stand for everyone to look at me for a change." "Look Jen that was totally unfair to what she did and I just wanted to tell you if you need a friend I'm here for you," Brave whispered. She smiled and moved away from my locker. Well Kath wants her bracelt back so brave you can stay with this little nobody or you can be with me and kathy." "I'll take my chances Kathy can go to hell." She snatched her bracelet off and threw it Kathy's way. I took mine off and did the same.

Kelsey smiled and walked over and stood with Kathy. "Bitches always will be bitches huh Jen?" "Always." I smiled and grabbed my books out of my locker. "I love the outfit." "Thanks I did a little shopping in forever 21." "Cool maybe we could go together next time?" "Sure I'd like that." She gave me a warm hug and ran toward some skater girls clique hanging by the common room. I shut my locker and saw Mark leaning against the locker next to mine. "Nice look Jen." He looked up and met my gaze. I blushed and bit my lip. "Thanks I've been trying my best to just let everything go." "Ah that robbie boy?" I slammed my locker and met his gaze. "Who-" "Its all around the school that you and him -" I held my hand up and started storming to robbie talking to some of his boys. He was laughing and smiling like nothing happened. "Whoa she's hot bro." "If you wanna keep your eyes you'll look at my face and stop staring at my chest now move!" I pushed the other boy out of the way and crossed my arms over my chest furiated at robbie. "Damn Jen if I would've known how much of an ass i'd been i would have never hurt you." "Oh cut the bulshit! now shutup and listen to me!" His face went red and he threw his book bag on the ground. "Jen-" "Shut up! Just shut the hell up!" He sighed and met my gaze. I couldnt even calm myself down I raised my hand slapped the hell out of him he fell over the garabage can. "You skeez! You lied and said we had sex! I never went that far and right now I wanna beat the hell out of you!" Everyone in the hallyway was silent listening to me cuss him out. "Look you dont touch me that way ever. I dont care if you finnaly got back bone you dont touch me!"

He grabbed my arm and through me across the lockers. I groaned as I picked myself up. I looked at my red arm. Brave stood in the middle of the crowd almost in tears. "Jen!" Mark helped me up and pulled my face to his. "What the hell are you doing? he's bigger than you and you can get hurt." "I dont give a damn look what he's caused already!" "Calm down walk with Brave and i'll catch up with you later." "Bu-" "Go now." He pushed me into brave's. I sighed in her arms as she gave me a hug.

(Mark's POV)

I looked him dead in his face and walked straight up to him not caring about what the crowd was yelling in between every step I took. "Look new boy get your girlfriend. I'll kick her ass if i have too." "That wont be necessary." With all my strength I punched him in his jaw. "Damn!" The crowd cheered and laughed as robbie struggled to get up from the hit. "You keep your hands away from her or I'll make sure you wont have hands to touch her." The crowd opened up to me and I went to see Jen at the end with a huge grin on her face. "You didnt have to do that." "I did. He's an asshole. What did you see in him?" "I don't know." Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my hands around her waist. "Jen next time don't date guys like him." She smiled and looked at me. "Right I'll look for guys like you." I smiled. "That's exactly right." "Ok you're going to prom?" "Not my thing." "Oh really." "Yea." "Oh." "But I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to prom with me?" She blushed. "I'd like that." "Ok ill pick you up at 8."

(Jen's POV)

I can't believe I'm going to prom with mark! I was screaming and jumping up and down inside. I gave him another hug and headed to my 1st period class. All I could think about is Mark. I drew his name over and over again on the back of my notebook blushing and smiling as I wrote each letter slowly in bubble letters, print, cursive, and all.