P!NK......{18}

Chapter 18: Epilouge

*4 Years later*

"Hey amber can you grab these boxes for me?" "Sure." "Wow can you believe I'm leaving this place?" "Oh I can believe it. Just think about everything we've been through. I mean with the clique 6 an all." "Yeah so you and Ian are still going strong?" "More than strong!" She smiled and flashed her hand. "Oh my god he asked you to marry him!" "Yes! We're hoping to have the wedding this summer. I hope you can make it." "Yeah I think me and Mark can make an appearance." "I can't believe you too are still dating. I mean you too are unseperable. Well I can't help it. we've been through a lot." I smiled packing up more of our boxes setting them by the door. Knowing that I'm leaving this place for good...moving on with Mark."So any other surprises should I be worried about?" "Um I think you know just about everything." "Okay please no kids until 1 year after marriage please," I muttered. She laughed and we sat on the only thing left in our apartment which was the couch. "So what are you and Mark gunna do with yall selves?" "Well he says he wants to travel the world with me and first place we goin to is Spain!" "Wow. You'd love it there. It is soo beautiful there." "Wait how you know?" "Ian kinda took us there." "He proposed there didnt he?" "No he proposed a week ago actually." I Laughed and gazed at her ring again. It was so beautiful. I can't believe its been 4 years already. The clique 6 is history and tha's a part of my past I refuse to go over again. The doorbell rang and I smiled. "I'll get it!" I ran to the door and Mark and Ian were laughing. "Hey." "Hey you guys ready?" "Um 20 minutes for me but I think Amber is ready." "Amber! Ian is here!" She ran to his arms and kissed him. "Okay we'll meet you too down by the cars." Mark came in and closed the door. "So this is it huh?" "Yep. Just you and me in Barcelona. I can't wait!" "I'm glad your excited. But I actually wanted to ask you something." "Really?" My heart stopped. Oh no...Is he gonna ask me to marry him oh god.... "We've been together for so long and I really don't wanna let a girl like you pass by and If I don't ask you someone else might and I can't dare to watch." "Spit it out!" I squealed. He got on one knee and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. "Jeannette will you marry me?" I Screamed and jumped in his arms. " Yes 1 million times yes!" I smiled and kissed him. He slid the ring on my finger and the tears slid down my face. "Are you ok?" "I'm the happiest person in the world. I love you!" "I love you too." He kissed me and started taking boxes out. I can't believe this! I'm getting married! I squealed and started to think about all the fucked up shit I went through to get to this point in my life. I'm getting married. I have a carreer to look forward to and I wanna have my own family and the first thing I'm gunna tell my daughter is that Pink is overrated and do not become populuar because some crazy shit will come along the way. I walk into Me and amber's empty room. Remembering everything i went through. I went from country goth bumkin to Hot ass crzed pink lover to regular hot girl to Hot and engaged and in love with every color except Pink. I smile at our walls and what use to be and now I stare at what is about to be my new life. I stopped by the bathroom and take a look at myself. Who am I? Seriously? Honestly? My name is Jeannette, Jenny and Jen for short. I am in Love with Mark and My best friend is getting married this summer, Looking back would I change a thing? Nah.

*THE END*