P!NK....{5}

Chapter 5: The becoming

(Amber's POV)

My body shivers when the cool air brushes on my face as we step foot in the mall. Everyone is staring at Jen, i hate to say this but, i think i'm jealous! No snap out of it she's your best friend. Stop it! She slides her shades off her face and smiles at everyone who looks at her. "Wow i didnt think i'd get this much attention." "You're telling me," I muttered. Is this how it feels? Hatred? Disappointment? Am i really going to let her walk into the clique 6 without a fight? yeah...yeah I am. I cant do anything. I created this monster and I'm not gonna destroy it just yet.

Her pink heels hit the ground firecly like she's a superstar. Great. Click-clac-click-clac-click-clac-click-clac

Ugh i wish it would stop! Her smile quickly goes away when we stood at the enterance of Pink. "Well what are you waiting for go in there." "I cant amber i'm too nervous. what if i mess up, what if she hates me!" "Stop it! we spent to much damn money to waste now your gonna get you're ass in there and your gonna make her want you in the clique. You are on your own now and I cant help you anymore. I'll see you when you get home." "Amber wait!"

(Jenny's POV)

it was too late her stilleto boots were already to the enterance of sephora. Hmm why is she in there? I took a deep breath and pushed myself through the doors of pink. Girls spreading the lotion on there skinny arms and hands. Picking through different underwear and thongs. ICK! Everyone in the store randomly stopped and watched me slowly enter the center of the store when I see the clique laughing at the lady at the counter. "So you see just give us this for 20 bucks instead of 50." "Aww you girls are funny but no 50 or get the hell out." Jen dont interfere. Aw hell why am I about to do this. "Um hey dont worry about it just put it on my card." The girls all shot me looks of shock but the ended smiling at me. "Thanks jen right?" "Yeah." "Hey your robbie's girlfriend!" "Yeah." "I'm Kathy and these are the girls. Brave, Kia, Quinn, and Tammy. Kelsey is somewhere around here you can meet her later" They all greeted me warmly with smiles.

"Girl...i'm loving your hair." "Yeah i am too when you get it done?" "Today I did a little shopping in the city." "Jen wed love for you to hang with us." Jackpot. Im doing so well and they all seem to like me very well. I turned around to see Robbie and the boy in the parking lot walking in the store. "Hey you!" "You!" He sneered at me and winked at kathy with a warm smile and walked ut of the store. "So you too met?" "He couldve killed me!" "Well thats awkward." "Very" Ick! Justin boy. I loathe him and he's absoulutly a rude and arrogent user! Robbie kept staring at me and My face was turning dark red.

"Well jen I'll call you later and we can talk about colors and stuff." "Ok it was nice meeting you guys." "Yeah you too. You're different then I thought." she slid her prada shades on and put her coach purse in the other hand while everyone followed her out of the door. "They're so overated!" "Yeah but you did it...and i'm liking the new look." "Thanks i try." He smiled and took me hand. We walked through the mall for the rest of the day unill we walked inside starbucks to see amber and Justin laughing, holding hands, and kissing! wtf is going on!!