Chapter 9

"Monica wake up." I hear Tarrant say shaking me. I stretch and look at him. Then sit up. "We need to have tea with everyone today feels special to me."

"Okay." I yawn. "Let me get dressed and we can go, okay?"

"Alright." He says leaves my room.

I go and get one of my favorite dress on(picture) and put on my necklace the white Queen gave me that has some sort of liquid in it. She and Tarrant never told me what it is. I walk down the stairs to Tarrant, he holds his arm out for me to take and I did. We walk to the table and I take my regular seat next to the right of the hatter. Mally sat across from me. She's a funny little mouse when she actually likes you. And we had some tea. Tarrant and I occasionally stealing glances. The hare throwing things as always and me and Mally giggle. Then hatter holds my hand. Then we look at the forest and see Cheshire and a young woman. I look at Tarrant and his face lights up. Who is it?

"Alice?" I hear Tarrant whisper. He let's go of my hand and stands up. "It's you."

"No it's not. Twip brought us the wrong one." He walks in front of her and kneels down.

"It is you. I'd know you anywhere, I'd know him anywhere." Mally laughs. I look at Tarrant full of worry. I can't be here. I stand up and walk to our house. He doesn't love me anymore.

Hey guys this is not the end nowhere near it. Hope you enjoyed. I know I enjoyed writing it.

Love-

MUSIClub101