Chapter 17

We sat for a little while just letting the tea calm us down more, occasionally saying I love you between sip of our tea.

"Tarrant." I say look at me and he looks at me. "Did you do this with the tea so I wouldn't be worried and ruin the entire night before you have to..." I trailed off I couldn't finish.

"Yes. But for the record I wasn't afraid you would ruin it but that our others would."

"I love you." And before he could answer I kiss him. Not a normal kiss, and not like the kiss after he proposed, this was stronger. I fall back and he hovers over me. His hand on my hip his other supporting my head. He pulls away to catch his breath.

"I was trying to say I love you too." He says with a smile which makes me giggle.

"Shut up and kiss me already." I say with a smirk.

"As you wish." Then we kiss for another two minutes and then cuddle on the couch. It's now ten at night.

"Tarrant, you need some rest. You have to leave early in the morning."

"Ten more minutes."

"Don't have to tell me twice." I say as I snuggle closer to him. "You will come back right."

"Yes love. And when I do we will get married."

"I don't have a dress."

"I know I'm going to make it for you."

"What? No!"

"I've always wanted to make a wedding dress and that's what I'm going to do."

"Then I get to make the cake."

"I see no problem with that as long as it as amazing as your scones."

"It will be better." We sit again in silence and occasionally saying 'I love you. And the ten minutes turn in to thirty and thirty turns in an hour. And an hour turns into the night.

Hey guys. Badada. Will hatter pay for it or will it turn out okay? You may never know.

Nah man I'm joking with y'all. Okay but seriously. Vote, comment, love it up. Thank you guys for reading. Means the world to me😜😘🤗

Have a great day/night. See you in the next chapter. 👌👋

-MUSIClub101