Chapter 11

*Monica's POV*

"I told you." Volcano says and as I reach my room.

"Shut up." I say as I get in the fetal position on my bed. Beginning to cry.

"What darling? Hate it when your world is crumbling in your face again." She smirkes. I am balling now.

"I said shut up!" She stands next to the bed.

"He never loved you, it was never true and how could he, your broken, beyond repair I should add." I cry and she keeps going. "Your a pathetic psychopath that doesn't deserve love. You can't even take the truth without crying."

"Please stop..." please. She disappears again.

Then Tarrant came through my door rushing to my side again.

"Love, what's wrong? Why are you crying." I don't answer. "My love?"

"Oh really I'm your love! What about Alice? Why don't you go love her?"

"Because I love her like a sister. Not at all in the way I love you. Monica?" He says rubbing my back.

"I'm not good enough for you."

"How aren't you good enough for me, give me one example." He says with irritation in his voice. I still don't look at him.

"I'm broken. You can't fix me."

"Monica we both are broken, I don't plan on fixing you." I turn to him. His face sad and compassionate. "I love you, your the only one who can bring me back. I need you." I need him too. I grab him and kiss him. I grab his lovely Orange hair and fall back. "Be with me forever Monica." He says and looks down at his jacket, and pulls out a box.

"Tarrant?"

"Monica? Will you make me the happiest broken mad man in the world," I giggle because he has emphasis on broken. "And marry me. I don't want to go through life with anyone else." I look at his face and it's full of hope. His eyes full of happiness. I bit my lip and bend my head back and giggle and come back to look at him.

"Of course." He takes the ring out of the box and puts it on my finger. We are just inches away and look at each other for seconds and kiss again. Then the door knocks. "We'll get it in a minute." I say and kiss him again then Chesh look through the window and I hear him gasps. "Coming." I call to them. I look at Tarrant and he pecks my lips one last time. As he gets up he notices my necklace.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"What is it? I don't know what it is."

"It's the everlasting potion."

"What's it do?" I look at it.

"It makes you stop aging I took it when I was thirty." He grabs it. I grab it from him and open it. "What are you doing?" He asks with caution.

"Drinking it." I drink it. "We need to get the door." His face still worried. I get off the bed and walk out my bedroom to the front door. I open it. "Hello?"

"Hello." It was Alice and Chesh. I give Alice a hug.

"Your Alice. I'm Monica." I say as I step away then feel a hand on my back. It's Tarrant.

"Glad you two could get acquainted, Alice this is my fiance."

"Fiance?" Chesh asked.

"Yes we're getting married." I say to him. Tarrant puts his hand on my waist and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Alice we will see you later, the white Queen wants to talk to you." Alice nods and walks in the direction Chesh takes her. We shut the door and sit on the couch and look at each other.

"Babe?"

"What is a babe?"

"It's like a nickname for your fiance from where I'm from." He nods. "I'm tired." I say as I can't keep my eyes open.

"That's okay love lay down and go to sleep. It's a side effect of the potion."

"I don't want to sleep. I want to be up, with you." I say as I fight my eye lids.

"Shh." I hear him say as he lays me down. "I'll be here when you wake up." He kisses my forehead and then I fall asleep.