Chapter 19

It's been hours since the left. They left at 6 in the morning and it's 5 at night. I hope they come back soon. I didn't want to go home. I want to go home with him. So I decided to sit on the queens steps. Then another hour goes by. I haven't eaten all day. I feel hungry but I'm not at all.

Then I see them approaching. As they come more into view I look and see all who is walking.

I see Alice on the bander snatch. The white Queen and her army. She also has... the red queens army? Hmm... okay. Then the March hare. Twip. Chesh. And... Mally, her little self on Bulluar. They're walking really slow and... sad. I wait as they get closer. The white Queen gets off her house and brings me to the castle. We don't speak till she sits me down in a chair. As she stands. Then Alice, Chesh, Mally and Twip walk through.

"What's wrong?" They look at each other sadly then back at me. "Where Tarrant?" I ask looking at the queen. She looks away. "Alice?" I say as I stand up.

"We don't know." She says as a tear falls down her face.

"He could be alive?" I ask as my voice cracks.

"We don't know. When an underland person dies we turn to dust immediately. He could be alive, but it's..." the white Queen says, but couldn't finish.

I turn to Alice. She's scared, I guess my eyes became red. I need to calm down or volcano will kill everyone. "Thank you, for saving us from the red queens rule." I say and hug her before I run out of the castle. I run to our... my... his house. Stopping before I open the door. I walk through and the last person I wanted to see was on the couch.

Holy cow am I tired. Highschool is a pain in the butt. The story, yes, It's short but suspenseful. Sorry for kinda killing the hatter. But there is always more to a story...

Until tomorrow...

-MUSIClub101