Cinderella

Caitlin just finished scrubbing the floor to make it clean enough for her "step mother" to approve . She really wasn't a step mother to her though. Her "step mother " was a horrible person and she didn't care for Caitlin at all . Her real mom was the opposite . She was loving and caring . She was a wonderful person and Caitlin looked up to her . She had a perfect life back when her mother was alive. She used to always have a smile on her face no matter what . Her mother Ella died when she was 10. She was depressed for years until she realized her mother would've wanted her to be happy . She made the best of her situation .After she was finally at peace with her mothers passing her father married a women. The women seemed like a fairly nice person , at first. The women was called "Lady Tremaine" . A few days passed and Lady Tremaine set up a time for her to meet her step sisters . She didn't like the thought of Lady Tremaine . She could see right through her act. She was as fake as  fake could be , but her father was clueless and he couldn't see it .

This was the day she would meet her step sisters . She hoped and hoped that her step sisters would be nice. She never really asked for anything in life , other than her mother back. She wanted a sibling to grow up with and have a good relationship with , but that never happened . She had hope that she could actually have a good relationship with them , but deep down she knew they would be just like Lady Tremaine.

Hey guys this is a new story I'm starting . When I finish this one I will move on to another au . So if you have an au idea go to the chapter above and give me an idea for an au. This chapter is a kind of flashback . I really am happy about writing this au , so I hope you guys like it as well . All of the au's will be snowbarry related .
Tell me what you guys think. This au idea was give to me by Zinae0116.  Thanks for the idea 😄
Have a good day guys ❤️