Kiss

Ever since my Killer Frost incident Barry has been acting weird around me . He's not his normal happy go lucky self . It's getting me down because he's usually the one to cheer me up . He'll barley make eye contact with me  , not to mention little to no words exchanged between us. Every time I would walk into a room he would leave . I know I messed up big time as Killer Frost , but did I do something that bad ? I clearly couldn't ask him so I decided to ask Cisco . I walk to his lab . "Hey Cisco my memory isn't completely recovered from when I was Killer Frost . Did I do anything to harm anyone ? " I ask . "No you didn't kill anyone ." Cisco says . "Good , but did I hurt anyone , or verbally hurt anyone?" I ask reluctantly. I knew I did say some pretty mean thing , but how mean?"You kind of almost froze Barry.You also said some pretty harsh things about him  , but what you said was true . Don't be so hard on yourself Caitlin . You couldn't control it . " Cisco smiles . "Alright thanks Cisco ." I say with a fake smile . I wasn't in the smiling mood . Did I really hurt Barry that bad to the point of us not talking?
"Barry meta human on Twentieth street . " Cisco yells . He ran to the scene . He came back limping while clutching his arm . "Nice take down dude ." Cisco smiles . "Thanks." He says clutching his arm. "Do you want me to check that out?" I point to his arm. "No I can deal with a little pain." He winces , not making eye contact. He sits down in the computer chair . His face shows he's dealing with a lot of pain . "Barry in my lab now! It's not up for discussion." I say a little too sternly. He breaths out a sigh . He limps to my lab . "Since when do you order me ." He    shakes his head . "Shut up and get in the chair ." I order . For what feels like the first time in forever he looks at me , but with sad eyes . I guess I came off a little too harsh. "Take off your suit please ." I politely ask. I decided to take a more nicer approach because what I was doing wasn't working . He flashed into some shorts . His arm was badly injured as well as his leg . It made me angry someone would do this to him. I start fixing up his leg . After his leg I loved to his arm . Whenever I touched him he would flinch. What did I do as Killer Frost to upset him so much. I fix up arm and he starts to get up. I lightly push him back down . "What did I do as Killer Frost to make you so upset. " I demand his answer . "It's nothing she just said some stuff and did some stuff ." He got up and ran away. "Barry Allen you get back here ." I yell.

A few minutes later

"Barry meta at CCPD ." Cisco looks to Barry. "Are you sure you feel up to it?" I ask him looking at his leg and arm . He didn't answer my question.He ran to the location . His heart rate was picking up and his vitals were mess up. I could tell the meta was hurting him. "Caitlin you need to help him." Cisco says worried. "Why me? Why not you?" I ask . "Because he needs you not me." He shooed me off . I teleport to the location and see the bad guy and Barry fighting . Barry was badly beaten up , but still fighting . I shoot an icicle at the guy and freeze the ground . Barry gets up and tackles the guy . He puts the cuffs around him . "Thanks." He smiled a fake smile.
I was looking at Barry's vitals on the chart and I turned the corner to the cortex . Before realizing a figure in front of me , I bump into it , Causing us both to fall .I look up from the chart to see Barry. I was on top of him so I rolled off of him." Uh sorry." I say awkwardly. I look to the side and he was looking at me . I was waiting for him to say something . "Listen Barry you know I didn't mean anything I said while I was Killer Frost ." I look into his sad eyes . "No you were saying the truth , but I just can't get over some stuff she did. " He said . "Like what?" I ask. "Well I forgive you for everything, but one incident." He shyly says . "And that incident was?" I questioned . "Killer Frost kind uh.. kissed me." He mumbled so I couldn't hear it . "She what?" I ask because I couldn't hear him . "She kissed me." He says shyly . "Umm sorry for her actions , but I had no control over what she did." I say. "That's the only thing that bothers you. That's why you barely will look at me?" I ask with irritation. Was kissing me that bad?"So the thought of kissing me was that bad?" I ask with irritation. "No .. uh .. " He paused . "When she kissed me I kissed her back ." He awkwardly looked away . "Okay I never knew you had a thing for Killer Frost ." I tried to laugh off the awkward tension . "When she kissed me I thought it was you for a second , so I kissed back ." He looks at me ."It wasn't me though." I say in a confused tone . He thought it was me? "I avoided you because I realized I was kissing Killer Frost not you. " He says . "Well that's not a good reason to avoid me ." I say . "I wanted to kiss you ,not Killer Frost ." He lets out a breath that he had been building up. "So that's why you've been avoiding me?" I ask ."Yes ,
I have feeling for you . I'm so afraid that you won't feel the same way. It's been killing me to not look at you , or talk to you. I was trying to hide my feeling , or push them away . You deserve the moon Cait , and I'm not good enough to give you that . I can't even go one second without ruining people's lives . I'm a mess ." He starts to tear up. "You're a mess that  I'm willing to fix . Sure you made a lot of mistakes , but doesn't everyone else? You are human Barry , not a machine . You have feeling too and you shouldn't try to hide them." I smile. "Wait what are you trying to say?" He asks with hope. "Well actions speak louder than words ." I roll on top of him and kiss him . He was surprised at first , but kissed back with power . I could feel him smile . That made me smile . I suddenly fell pain through my abdomen. Cisco was holding a electric stun gun . "What the heck Cisco ? Why'd you do that ?" Barry yells . "Are you okay?" Cisco asks Barry ." Yeah I'm okay why wouldn't I be." He questioned. "Because killer Frost was trying to freeze you." He says . "I'm not Killer Frost Cisco." I say grabbing my abdomen. "What?" He gives a confused expression. "I thought you were Killer Frost . I'm so sorry Caitlin . It looks so much like when Killer Frost was freezing Barry ." He laughs awkwardly. "It's okay Cisco ." I smile . "Wait so I just interrupted you two finally making up , or shall I say making out." Cisco laughed . "Yeah kind of ." Barry says . "Well sorry for hurting you Caitlin and interrupting your make out session." Cisco smiled while walking away. "You okay?" Barry asks . "Yeah I don't even feel pain anymore ." I smile . "Will you be my girlfriend Caitlin Snow?" He asks with hope . "Yes, I would Barry Allen ." I smile . "Good , I promise to do my best to give you the  moon. I'll put a lasso around it and pull it down to earth just for you. Give me the word and I'll do it." He adorably smiles. "You're so adorable Barry Allen ." I roll over to kiss him . He rolls over so he's on top. "No you're adorable." He says in between kisses . After a few minutes we get up . "So would you like to go get some coffee?" Barry asks . "Yes, I would ." I hold his hand while walking out of the cortex .

What did you think of this chapter?