Moving in?

Lady Tremaine and her daughters arrived in a limousine. I immediately knew they would be spoiled brats who got whatever they wanted . My dad asked them to move in with us. I didn't at all want that , but I knew it would make him happy , so I went along with it . It wasn't like I had to share a room because we live in a fairly spacious house . It had five bedrooms and it was a two story house . She and her father welcomed them in . Caitlin observed Anastasia and Drizella's behavior . They looked like what a popular girl at school would look like.

A day had passed

We had dinner last night and and all Anastasia and Drizella would talk about was themselves . They both acted the same , but Anastasia seemed to be the intelligent of the two . They barely even looked at Caitlin during dinner . She really didn't care for them at all. They acted full of themselves .  They would fit in perfectly at her school.  It was the Sunday and tomorrow was school . Her dad made her promise to be nice to them at school . She agreed but knew she wasn't the one he had to worry about . It wild most likely be the other way around . They would probably be mean to her.

This one is a little short because the next one will be . This is also the modern day version , but the same story basically. Thanks for reading ❤️