I'm just a phone call away

"Your father was officially announced brain dead after a tragic car crash . You're the person who chooses if he stays on life support ,or to take him off. I know this can be a lot to take in ,so take some time and come to Central Hospital and decide when you're ready . " The caller said calmly . The call ended with Caitlin falling on her knees crying . She was in the middle of the school hallway and everyone was looking at her. A soft voice called out to her asking "Are you all right Caitlin?" The voice said in a soothing voice. She looked up to see Barry. She didn't know what to say , so she just told the truth. "No I'm not actually . Something really bad just happened and I don't know what to do. " Caitlin said as a river of tears released from her eyes. "Is there anyway I can can help you"Barry said very confused on what Caitlin was crying about . "Well my father was just in a car accident , and is now brain dead . I think this is just a bad nightmare . " Caitlin said as everyone else scattered from the scene. "Caitlin this is not a dream I'm so sorry. I hope you're okay. I have to get to class now , but if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm just a phone call away. " Barry said as he handed her his phone number and walked away .

"What room is Scott Snow in." Caitlin said with sadness across her face . "Room A31." The women behind the desk said with a smile to try and cheer her up.

"Dad , dad wake up I need you. I need you to be in my life . I need a good father figure in my life . I'm still growing up. I'm 17 and in my senior year. I need you to wake up to tell me about how "boys are crazy and I shouldn't date them" . I need you ,so just wake up and we can get out of this stupid hospital and go home . If you need another reason . I can't stand the new people who moved in . I won't even call them my family because they're not. You can't leave me alone with those freaks " Caitlin said as she heard heels clicking against the floor.

"I hope you're not talking about us . I'm going to me your new mom . These are your new sisters , so show some respect." Caitlin's new "step mother" said with an evil like tone . "Oh no this can't be happening " Caitlin said putting her head in her hands. "Oh believe it dear " Tremaine said with a smirk.

"Well I will be staying in here until he wakes up" Caitlin said looking at her father . "Might as well take him off support he's not waking up" Tremaine said as she was about to walk out . "Well you have no opinion in the matter . I'm legally responsible to decide to take him off or not . I'm going to keep him on life support ." Caitlin said still crying . "Well you have to be home by 7 everyday . I don't care what you do with that time , but whatever it is don't think I care. I just want you to know I don't care about you at all, so never  think otherwise ." Tremaine said as she walked out in a flash .

"I will come here everyday dad . I will wait for you to wake up . I have to go and get home right now though . I know you wouldn't want me coming here everyday for hours and waisting my life , so I'll come here for an hour everyday to make you happy . I need you to wake up for me. I have to go bye love you dad ." Caitlin said as she walked out of the room .  She walked by to tell the nurse she's keeping him in life support and left .

Guys this one is long , so enjoy . The prom is coming up in the story soon and it's like the ball in the regular story . Tell me what you think of this story so far. Thanks sm for reading ❤️