Twilight

This is an Au based off of Twilight . Instead of the regular characters I am using the character from The Flash. This will be a long story , but not extremely long. It is also changed up a lot.

Caitlin's POV

It was my first day at Central City High School.I was dreading this day for weeks . I'm an above average student when I try my best. I am taking three core classes and gym. Gym is going to be the death of me. The only physical activity I get in a day is when I walk to the fridge to get food and walk back to the couch. I know sad right? My mom recently bought me a car , so I drove myself to school . I arrived and I instantly got a weird vibe from the school . The kids looked normal . I looked around the building to find my class . It took me a good five minutes , but i found it. I wasn't late , but everyone was already in class . I walked in and told the teacher I was new . She pointed over to a young man with unusually pale skin , but it suited him well . She told me that I was stuck with him for the rest of the semester . I really hope he won't make me do all the work. He looks like a guy who would do that. I walked over and sat next to him . I was listening to the teacher and could feel his burning eyes on me from time to time. The teacher told us to get to work . I didn't even know his name , so I took this opportunity to introduce myself . "Hey I'm Caitlin snow , your new partner ." I said as he looked at my hand not accepting it. "I'm Barry Allen." Barry said . I was going to continue the conversation when he got up to go to the teacher . I don't have great hearing , but I could make out a few words. "New....partner ." Are the only words I could make out. I couldn't hear what the teacher said , but I knew she said no . I didn't want a partner that didn't want me , so as he walked to his seat I walked to the teacher . My shoulder brushed his as we were walking by. I have to admit he did smell nice. "I'm very sorry to bother you , but I really don't know what we're supposed to do and my partner isn't showing an effort to talk to me. I want to do my best in this class , so could I have a new partner . I really love his subject and I don't want to be held behind because of a rebellious teen who doesn't care about school. " I said quiet so he wouldn't hear. "Ms.Snow I can tell you're a hard worker , but partners are final . I suggest you get your partner to work . It will be much easier if you two get along . Put your differences aside and try to get Mr.Allen to work. He has a bright mind . He just needs someone to help him shine .Try to get him to open up. I expect good things from you two Ms.Snow." The teacher said with a smile . I walked back to my seat to see Barry sleeping , or pretending to sleep to avoids work and social interaction . He could at least try .

Barry's POV

The moment she walked in I could smell her rare blood . I was just learning to control my thirst and she comes . I calmed down and tried my best to control myself from sinking my fangs into her neck. As soon as she walked to my table I realized she was my parter . I was freaking out . I don't know if I can handle this much longer. I walk to the teacher and ask to switch partners and she says no. I tried to use my mind control , but I was weakened by my thirst for her blood. I walked back to my seat as she got up and walked towards me . I avoided eye contact and she brushed my shoulder . I could smell her rare blood mixed with a flower perfume. I had enough strength to use my super hearing since she was a good distance away. It was weak , but I managed to make the conversation out. She wanted to change partners because I wasn't showing an interest in work. She is not making this easy. She seemed like a lovely girl . I don't like to ruin people's life . I knew she was a hard worker and would be willing to do the work. I would do some , but she would do most of it. When she walked back to my table I pretended I was asleep to avoid conversation and work.

Caitlin's POV

This is going to be a long semester . I got to work and was almost done . I was looking into the microscope go find the last few organisms . Before I could continue the microscope was dragged away from me. I saw Barry working . Hmm Barry working maybe this wouldn't be that bad. He finished the rest of the work . I looked over it and it was right . "Thanks." I said knowing he didn't want me to strike a conversation . He replied with a nod.