All I Want For Christmas Is You

"Hey so Barry I was doing some last minute shopping . What was it you wanted for Christmas." Caitlin asks me . "I really don't need a present under the tree because there's something else I want ." I say nervously ."So what you're telling me is there's nothing you want for Christmas?" She asked with a laugh . "There's something , but you wouldn't go for it ." I say with sadness . "Well what is it?" She asked . "All I want for Christmas is .." I say while being interrupted by Cisco ."Guys the day after tomorrow is Christmas who's pumped?!!?"Cisco says with enthusiasm. "Okay well Barry I'll just get you something I think you'll like ." Caitlin said walking out of the lab with her purse in her hand .

Christmas Day

"Dude this is awesome thanks!" Cisco said holding the mug in his hand . "I'm glad you like it." I say with a laugh . "This eggnog is so gooood." H.R said twirling around . "Alright I think you had enough ." I say taking the eggnog from him. "Is this what I think it is?" Wally says rubbing his hands together with excitement . "No way thank you so much guys ! This is awesome! " He says with excitement. "I'm glad you like it and welcome to the team!" I say hugging him . Iris went to open her gift I got her . "Barry this is awesome thanks!" Iris said , but I knew she didn't like it . It was just a tee shirt with a flash symbol on it. I got a few gifts from everyone and was very pleased to be though of . Now it was time for me to give Caitlin her present. I handed her the present. She opened it and her eyes filled with joy. "This looks so beautiful. Thank you so much Barry!" She said wrapping her arms around me . She let go and handed me the necklace to put around her neck . "You look absolutely beautiful." I said with a smile . The snowflake around her neck was sparkling . "Well now my gift looks horrible compared to yours , but here ." Caitlin said handing me a neatly wrapped gift . I open it slowly . "I love it!Thank you so much!" I say wrapping my arms around her . It was a watch with a lightning blots as the hands . I attach it to my wrist .

Everyone opened their presents and started watching a movie. "Want to go for a walk?" I ask her with hope . "Sure." She says grabbing her coat . When we arrive outside I get hit by a cold chill. "So I was wondering .. umm." I said trying to figure out how to word it . "Yes?" She asked looking to me."Well you know when we first met ?" I ask trying to build up to what I was saying . "Yes I remember like it was yesterday." She said with a smile. "Well that day started something for me . Everyday since that day something has been happening to me . " I say as she stops ."What's wrong? " She asks with a worried tone . "Everyday I see you I fall in love . " I say nervously . "What?" She says with a confused laugh. "What I mean is ." I say stopping . "I love you ." I say . "I love you too Barry ." She says with a laugh. "No Caitlin I mean I actually love you." I clarify. "You're being serious?" She questioned. "Yes , I'm being serious. I love you Caitlin Snow . Each day I fall more in love with you ." I said waiting for her response. She was biting her lip . "It's okay Caitlin you don't have to respond . I just wanted you to know ." I say as snow starts rapidly falling . I slowly start to walk away when warmth embraced my hand . I turned around and she kissed me . After a few seconds she broke away saying "I love you too" and we started kissing again . We shortly break away and walk back to the house hand in hand . "So does this mean you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I ask as we near the door. "Yes!" She says with a smile .
"By the way all I really wanted for Christmas was you!" I say before I kiss her .

Requested and Dt SnowbarryOlicity21
Thoughts on the Christmas episode of The Flash? Leave some more requests please!