(1) You have to be f*cking kidding me!

Your pov:

The bell rings time to go home.
"Finally," I mutter getting up out of my seat.

All the student get up and leave the class.

"Ms.(l/n) stay behind."

I groan.
Soon all the students are out of the room.

"Yes, Mr.P?" I say to my math teacher with an annoyed voice.

"You know your failing right?"

"Yea, what about it?"

"You get amazing scores on your test but you don't do your homework, classwork or participate in class whats up with that?"

"I don't wanna do it. It's as simple as that." I say.

"You know I'm gonna have to call your parents right?"

"What parents? they walked out on me years ago. Who ya gonna huh my old foster home they won't give a shit."

"Language Ms.(l/n) or else you can forget about whatever after-school activities you have going on and you'll be spending detention with me."

"Fine sorry." I lied.

"All I'm saying is you are good in this subject but you need to do the work you've flunked once you don't wanna be here next year do you?"

"No."

"Then I need to see some sort of work from you cause passing test is not gonna get you there!".

"Whatever pops." I leave the classroom.

I slide down the stair rail. "Woohoo!" Yell.
Then oh here comes stick-ups I mean safety patrol.
They just seriously have a stick up their asses I swear!

"(Y/n)! The stairway is two stories high do you want to bust your head?!" She yelled.

"No, I want to live on the edge something you look like you could do. Drink a beer, get laid you're old enough." I said patting her shoulder and running off I pass music class then quickly decide to make fun of the gleeks those freaking nerds! I run back and enter the classroom.

"Sup gleeks I know all of you must watch Glee, don't you? Yea you do don't deny it." I laugh and look at oh we have a new teacher with green hair?!" oh hi there you must be the new teacher warning just about all the teachers hate my guts and you will too, in fact, I'm the reason mr.martin quit and ill be the reason you quit too." I say laughing then I run out the classroom screaming "later nerds!"

Sean's pov:

"Do you guys know that student's name?" I asked my students.

"Oh god everybody does." Maria moans.

"She flunked last year its a shock to everybody she even passed 9th grade most people say she slept her way through high school." Anna joins in.

"I heard that she just drove her teachers to complete insanity and they didn't want to deal with her again so they just passed her," Tina says

"Maybe a detention will set her straight. Whats her name?" I asked pulling out my detention slips.

"(Y/n) (l/n) and detention go hand in hand she just got out of detention like yesterday detention doesn't phase her." Alison says.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep," Alison says,

I write her name down on a sticky note. "Well I'll deal with this later, in the meantime stand up time for warm-ups," I say.

I don't have a lot of kids in glee just about 8 girls but these 8 have amazing talent like you wouldn't believe and amazing personalities. But you would never know because these are the girls who sit in the back of the classroom silently, the girls who go to the library during lunch the girls you'll never notice their talent and amazing personalities because of how quiet they are.