(5) How does 1 even after f*kin their teacher?

Your pov:
I put my towel down.
When I looked into his eyes I saw something there that I've never seen in him before. 

(Oh shit anti?!jk.)

"Hey, are you-"

Before I could complete my whole sentence I felt a pair of lips against mine.
Soft, plump and sweet.
He gripped my waist sending a shock down my spine.
He pushed me against the wall and wrapped my right leg around his waist and grinded his knee against my honeypot. I moan and he took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I let him explore my mouth every now and then our tongues would fight for dominance and I would give in and let him win. He groped my ass I moaned again.
I then jumped and wrapped both legs around his waist. He carried me down the hall.

"Which ones the room?" He panted.

I pointed to my room down the hall. He busted through the door kicked it close and laid me down gently on the bed.

~~~SMUT STARTS HERE!~~~~

And removed my shirt and bra never ever breaking the kiss. Then he removed my pants and began kissing, nibbling and biting place from my neck to my collarbone all places where you couldn't spot a hickey. After leaving a few marks he leaves a trail of kisses from my neck to my chest to my breast to my stomach to my belly button ring and continues he stops at my panties and slowly pulls them off...with his teeth. He begins where he left off kissing all the way down until I felt him glide his tongue ever so slowly over my clit.

I arch my back an moan. He continues to go faster.

I felt my climax fast approaching.

"Sh-shit sean I'm close!" I moan.

He growled sending vibrations through my body.
He continues until I finally came he licked up my mess and made out with me heavily and began fingering me for a bit I moaned into the kiss.he stopped fingering me and ripped off his tie quickly unbuttoned his shirt and took off his pants.

I was overwhelmed with anticipation I couldn't wait for this any more than he could but I wanted to give him the pleasure he gave me.I flipped us over and sat us up and kissed his neck.

"Don't leave any marks" he moaned.

I gently nibbled on his neck his grip on my waist got tighter he groaned.
I took off his boxers and teased his member.

"Shitshitshitshit." He muttered.

I went faster.

"Oh, gahd holy shit you're good at that ah!" He moaned. Soon he came. He flipped us over and laid us down again. He looked at me for a brief moment as if to remember something.
I looked directly at him with lust in his eyes as he inserted himself inside me. I arched my back and through my head back. He began kissing my neck as he went faster. He breathed heavier.

"You're so beautiful so unbelievably beautiful." He whispered.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him deeper he went faster.
I dig my nails gently into his back.
He continues to kiss my neck and from time to time kiss my lips softly.

"Ssssean I'm close!" I moan.

"Hold on for baby." He says breathlessly.

He his thrust become very choppy and sloppy and soon we both came.

We were both speechless not an 'oh no this is wrong.' Speechless more of a 'holy shit that was the best sex I've had in decades.' Speechless.

He collapsed on my chest and we both fell asleep.