(T'sB:2nd semester: 9) Fighting the great war...

Sean's pov:

I cant call him right off the bat I'm gonna give this to the nurse.
I get her stuff and drive to the hospital.
When I arrive (y/n) is still sleep. I give the number to the nurse and she calls it.
Soon enough her dad arrives rushing into the room.

"Who are you?" He asked.

" I'm Mr.McLoughlin her teacher I found her on the bridge on the way home from work," I say.

"Thank you so much." He says.

"It's not a problem sir."

He sits next to her on her bed and stroked her forehead. "How is her condition?"

"She's doing fine."

"And in school?"

"she's doing good as well."

He smiled.

Soon the nurse came in. "She's gonna be sleep for a while." She said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Shes been sleep deprived." the nurse answered,"I say she will wake up in a few hours. But in the meantime, she's gonna need a caregiver when she gets out of the hospital."

"I'll take care of her." Her dad and I both say.

"I'm her father I think I'd be best that I take care of her." He said.

"Well from what shes told me you haven't been in her life since she was 10 she's been taking care of herself since she was 16 cause you put her up for adoption when she was 10 I've been there for her way longer than you have," I growled.

" well, shes of age to make her own decisions she can decide." The nurse says.

Soon James and his mom rush in which left me confused.

"Oh my god what happened?!" James asked,

"Attempted suicide," I say.

"Is she ok?!" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Yes."

"Mr.Mcloughlin what are you doing here?"

"I found her on the bridge passed out, I could ask you the same thing are you her boyfriend?"

"God no that's my sister even though I just found out like yesterday." He answered.

"Sooo are you two??." I asked gesturing at James' mother and (y/n)'s dad.

"No!" They both said.

"Something happened a long time ago." James' mother said.

"Oh."

Your pov:
There are lots of wars.

WW1
WW2
CIVIL WAR
And so many wars but I believe out of all these wars the most crucifying and bizarre war is the one we have against ourselves sometimes war doesn't have to be 30,000 soldiers against 50,000 it can be one against one and the other person on the side of the field is yourself. Its crazy, isn't it?

(Still sleep.)

I wake up in a dark room.

"Where am I?" I asked no one in particular.

I look around and see a light in the distance. I get up and run towards the light. It gets closer and closer and I see a figure standing in the light when I'm close enough I realize it's my 'mom'.

"M-mom?" I say.

She smiles and opens her arms.

I run into her arms"mom!" I break down crying"I miss you soo much, I don't care that you're, not my real mom you're still my mom."