(8) You're mine...(XXX.) prt.1

Do you see those three x's? Dat means in dis chapter yall do some dirty stuff! Its light smut heavy smut in the next chapter. So be warned. (note from the future your welcome for all the dirtiness)

Your pov:
I got up and got dressed:

Your pov:I got up and got dressed:

Then walked to school. When I walk in I am approached by Sean.

"We have to talk." He says.

I use my quick pick hacking skills to find his phone number and text him.

You: later.

Then walk off.
I go to my classes as usual then go to the gym. Before I can walk into the studio somebody grabs me by my waist and pins me against the wall. Of course, it was sean.

"Hey um I have a class to get to," I say.

"Not until I'm done with you," Sean growls.

"What happened to you?"

"You, you happened to me I think about you all day, dream about you at night." He starts to kiss my neck where he knows he'll make me turn into puddy.

"And?" I say trying to resist.

"I'm....god dammit...im in love with you I don't like seeing other guys touching you, hugging you, flirting with you because you belong to me."

I smiled. "Prove it."

He pulled me into the family restroom and pins me against the wall and kisses my neck sometimes biting down.

"Not too much." I moan

"I know." He whispers.

He pins my hands above my head and slips his hand into my pants and panties and fingers me. I moan quietly.

"Not too loud." He warns.

I bite my lip to hold back my moans.
He makes out with me while continuing. I buck my hips against his fingers.

He thrust faster and deeper.

I whine as I feel my climax approaching.
And soon I did. Once I came he let my hands go.
I was panting heavily.

"This is just the start." He whispered in my ear,

He kisses me shoving his tongue into my mouth then biting my lip.
We go out of the bathroom after making sure we look oriented.

Then I walk to the studio first.
When I walk in all the girls were there.

"Where's, the teach?" I asked pretending not to know.

They all shrugged.

"Oh well, let's get-"

"Hey, there you are where have you been?I've been looking for you all over the gym," Sean asked.

Teacher's Badass >>>Jacksepticeye X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara