(T'sB:2nd semester: 10) Getting back into the game.

Your pov:

Today I was finally getting the hell out of this hospital two days too many for me!
I got up feeling great. A danced around my room for a bit till my nurse came in.

"Well, aren't you happy?"  She joked.

"Very," I say.

" well good to hear but right after you get out of here you have to visit a therapist."

All excitement left,"a therapist?"

"Yes, you're obviously depressed and need someone to talk to about your issues."

"Um ok, I guess as long as I'm getting the hell out of here!" I put on my clothes and then my dad picks me up and takes me to the therapist.

I lay down on the couch.

"So (y/n) tell me about your childhood."

Oh god.

I take a deep annoyed sigh." well I had a very lovely childhood up until I was 10." I said.

"Mhm." She scribbles that down in her journal." so what happened when you were 10?"

"Well when I was 10 my mother got into a very fatal car accident she lived long enough to make it to the hospital and tell me goodbye sadly when she died I was in her arms not too long after that  my dad put e up for adoption."

" I understand that must have been really hard on you."
The way she said it just sounded soo fake." soo what happened afterwards?"

"Well, I went into many different foster homes none of them were good some were abusive or just not parent material."

Soon she went on asking questions faking pity and that's when I just snapped.

"Ok look." I sat up in the chair."I understand you're trying to help me but pretending to know me and understand what I'm dealing with is just a waste of my damn time I have valentines songagrams to do, a competition to practice for, and a YouTube channel to maintain. Whenever in your life did you get thrown in a closet with no lights and food for up to three days for missing a spot on the floor? Or got beaten because you didn't bring your foster father the right beer?"

"Never but-"

"Yes, never so don't pretend you feel my pain like you understand what I'm going through you don't know me." I get up and leave I walk home
Soon my dad calls me.

"What the hell  is wrong with you walking out of the therapist office like that?!"

"That was me being tired of fake people." I hang up the phone and go to my house pick up my books and went to school.

By the time I got there we were in 3rd period. 

I went to every class to pick up my work then went to fourth period. I was late.

Outfit: