(T'sB:2nd semester:1) The start of a new semester.

Your outfit:

Second semester just came back from Christmas break which of course ive spen with sean

Second semester just came back from Christmas break which of course ive spen with sean. We had fun especially in the snow!

And this semester ive mostly got fun classes.

Physical Education
English Honors IV
Earth Science
Chorus Honors.

Im happy with my schedule.

I sit through all my classes and i just couldnt wait for my last class and its fucking obvious why!

Im in my 3rd period class watching the clock.

Waiting for the bell to ring..

5...4....3....2...1 RRRING!

i gather my things and go down the stairs and into chorus.

I was the first to arrive.

"Hey." Sean said smiling at me.

"Hi."

"Havent seen you all day and can i just say youre lookingvery beautiful today." He whispered.

"Thanks." I say blushing. I put my stuff"can i go to the restroom real quick?" I asked.

"Hurry!" Sean said.

I ran out the door i felt sean give my ass a quick tap before i left i giggled and went to the bathroom to fix my hair and stuff.
I ran into the class to see all the students were in class.when the bell rung i realized that i was sitting next to amy or more like she was sitting near me. Either way she was in my area and i felt as if she is gonna hit me with some taylor swift bad blood ish!

I sat in my seat.

Sean closed the door.

"Good afternoon i understand that this is honors chorus and its the end of the day and you are ready to go home but thats no excuse for irrational behavior understand?" He said sternly

"Yes sir." We all said,

"Now with February fast approaching meaning valentines day is near we chorus honors have a bit or a responsibility for being love songigrams was anybody here last year for that?"

Amy proudly raised her hand. Like she was waaay to excited to answer the question.

"Was that when you guys came to the classrooms and sung one love song acapella and moved on to the next class?" I asked,

"Thats exactly it!" Sean says,

I nod.

I see amy giving me looks from my peripheral vision but. Chose to ignore it,

"This year we are doing something quite different.. we are taking request from students and staff for love song rather it be new or old songs we need a starter one everyone knows so we can do the classroom songigrams so we can announce that we are taking request any ideas?" Sean asked,

"Forever and always by taylor swift!!" Amy yelled

"Ive never heard that." Sean says

"Amy thats a good suggestion but thats a song of heartbreak. We dont want to make anybody feel miserable." I say.

"Thats right, any other ideas?" Sean asked.

"I have a great one and it makes an awesome acapella teenage dream by Katy Perry." A girl suggest.

"Youre on the brink of something!!!" I say.

"Yea but its a little sexual guys keep it pg." Sean says.

"Lets take it old school then lets do dance with somebody katy perry did a live cover on it and it was amazing!" I say

"Great idea! Lets listen to it!" Sean says.

I hear amy growl at me.

Damn whats her fucking problem!?

We listen to the song and we arranged how it she be sung soon it was time to go,

"Amy please stay behind i wish to speak to you." Sean says,

I was a bit worried about what will happen.

Would he cheat on me with her?....no! He loves me!

I went to the dance studio which was still located in the gym but soon to be moved to its own studio thanks to lexi and nate!!

Afterwards i went to seans house which has become more of a thing now i rarely go to my house anymore!

I find a key under his mat and go inside.

"Babe?" I say.

"Im in my office!" He called out.

I take off my shoes and run into the office.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey."

I sit in his lap as he sits in his swivel chair at his desk."whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Im grading vocal beginnings papers."

"Newbs?" I joke.

"Newbs." He says smiling.

I give him a kiss."i feel sorry for you." I get out of his lap and run out of the office.

"Hey come back here missy you have homework to do youre gonna sit in this office with me and get it done!"

"Yes,sir~" i say seductively.

He shakes his head and turns back to his laptop.

While doing my homework i just couldnt help but wonder what sean was talking about with any.

"Sean." I say,

"Hm?"

"What did you talk to amy about?"

"I noticed something was off with her today ive had her all of her high school years shes been in chorus since the beginning and i know her i wanted to see whats wrong and if theres anything i could do to fix it."

"Oh." I say.

"Why?"

"Nothing just curious" i say.

After we finish our work i get into one of seans shirts and we play video games in the living room while i sit in his lap. Sometimes i would cheat by wiggling around a bit.

He would usually respond with a groan and say something along the lines of stop!

We haven been doing much of the down and dirty lately.

Which i dont mind.

But i kinda miss it.

After we finish playing we went into the room and laid on the bed we didnt fall asleep yet we just cuddled.

"Soo what do you want to do for valentines day?" I asked sean.

"I dont think we'll be able o celebrate valentines day i mean they are having an afterschool meeting and dont you have to some dance classes o attend to?" Sean asked,

"Oh yea i completely forgot about that." I say.
I was honestly a little hurt that we couldn't celebrate valentines day ive never had anyone to ever share it with.

"(Y/n)?" Sean asked,

"Yea."

"Whyd you ever stop singing"

"Embarrassing moment in middle school i sung the way by Ariana grande and everyone laughed at me and called me squeaky toy cause of how high my voice was i never wanted to sing again after that."

"Well if only they could see you now."

"I guess so." I say smiling.

Afterwards we fell asleep after alot of talking.