(T'sB:2nd semester: 6) The heart wants what it wants...

Listen to music for full effect

Your pov:

Dreaming:
Twas the morning of Christmas and Sean jumped on top of me.

"Wake up (y/n) come on gifts downstairs gifts downstairs!!!" He yelled like a child.

"Seriously sean." I groaned

"Come on I got you something really special I even made spaghetti!!"

I get up and we go downstairs

To the nicely decorated small Christmas tree in the corner sean took a small box from underneath and handed me a small box on the inside was a golden chain with a diamond-studded music note on it.

I wake up and cry on my pillow for a while and I find myself crying till I fall back asleep. Soon I had to get up I realized that I had the necklace on still. I tried to take it off but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I hear a knock at the door
I look through the peephole to see sean.

My heart began to race.

Can't avoid him...
I open the door.

"Where were you yesterday I was completely lost without you there!!" Sean said.

I looked at him and all I could see was him and Amy kissing. I covered my mouth and turned away from him crying.

"Whats wrong?!" He asked.

"You...." I couldn't bring myself to say it." you are cheating on me with a-Amy." I fell to the ground crying.

"No, I wouldn't dare cheat on you Amy kissed me that little girl is stronger than she looks." He says.

"How am I supposed to know that? you two have been around each other for quite a while." I say.

Sean was taken aback by that." well how am I supposed to know that you aren't cheating on me with James!!"

"Because I wouldn't I love you too much I gave you my everything and-"

"And what!? And I swear if you bring something up about your sappy past ill fucking explode you are always playing the fucking victim  and using your mom's death as an excuse god dammit take some credit for yourself for once!!!" He yelled.

That hurt me more than anyone could ever imagine.

"Wait (y/n) I didn't mean that," Sean said.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" i yell.

After he leaves I spend the whole day at home mad myself.

Thinking why I was so stupid to let my wall down.

I wish he never saw me in the gym that day!
Why won't the pain go away...

Why am I soo stupid...

I'm worthless...

Sean kept texting me every text only making me hate myself and him even more.

Sean<3: (y/n) I'm sorry

Sean<3: I didn't mean it I was angry I promise baby I didn't mean any of it.

Sean<3: babe please respond...

Sean<3: I miss you ... I'm sorry I swear I didn't mean anything I said other than I love you I mean that 1000000% please answer I'm going crazy knowing that you're upset please respond! </3

Sean<3: please answer babe I'm sorry I really am.

Sean <3: please text me call me anything!! Please just let me explain what happened.

I can't seem to get him off my mind he had my heart I let him in by night I just decided I had to avoid this problem for the sake of glee.
Tomorrow I will go back and put a smile on my face...

You: give me time...

I fell asleep
Physically and emotionally drained.....

Two chapters..1 author's treat.