(3) Don't let them bring you down.

Your pov:
I get up and listen to Emperor's new clothes natewantstobattle cover.(media.trust me its soooo worth listening to.) What i would give to actually perform with him! I take a shower and lips sync in the mirror. Afterwards i got dressed.

Then walked to school since my house wasn't that far from the school

While walking I decided to check my emails but then I checked my twitter and I had about 20 Dm messages.
Woah ok, when did I become so popular?

When I open them they all say the same thing.

Hey squeaky! Lol.

Damn you tryna kill us with your voice?! Lmao.

And stuff along those lines.

I felt my heart race.

What were they talking about?

I go to my page and there was a video of me singing...

Who?
How the?

I felt rage and embarrassment as all the memories come flooding back.

Flashback:

I sang The way by Ariana Grande for auditions in a singing group they laughed and me squeaky toy and threw paper at me.
I ran away crying. And I never sang again.

I ran to the school and into the chorus room where mr.mcloughlin and two girls from Glee were standing around the piano.

"Which one of you were recording me yesterday?!" I yell.

"Woah ms.(l/n) calm down," Mr.mcloughlin say rushing over to me.

"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down! One of you little shitheads recorded me singing yesterday and put it on twitter now everyone is calling me a fucking squeaky toy!!"

Amy smiled maliciously at me. "It was me." She admitted.

"You little bitch!!" I rushed over to beat her ass but someone grabbed me by my waist and dragged me out into the hallway.
I heard the door close and I was put down.

I was hyperventilating.

"You need to calm down." Mr. Mcloughlin said,

"Why? Should I calm down that little bitch in there ruined my reputation!"

"Look I'm not gonna yell so if you keep yelling understand you're only making yourself look crazy so calm down take a deep breath."

I do so. "I went on twitter today and I'm being called squeaky toy. Because of how high I sing and nobody was supposed to know about my singing but one of your little shits posted a video about me."

"Its nothing just relax."

"Relax? Relax?! If you really think I'm gonna relax after my long built reputation has been destroyed by one post then you've got me all wrong fuck you and your little glee club I quit go ahead give Mr.j a call and ruin me, even more, my life is already built on unstable grounds!" I run off into the bathroom stalls. Once again I was hyperventilating and found myself crying breaking down in a stall.