(T'sB:2nd semester: 7) Can you feel the love tonight!?(XXXX)

This chapter and probably a few others will be very dramatic!

Your pov:
I wake up and get dressed:

Your pov:I wake up and get dressed:

Then walk to school.
I decided to check my phone to see I got a text from James.

Jami boi XP: hey (y/n), you fell asleep so I left cause I didn't know if your parents are ok with you being alone in your house with a boy. Xp but I just wanted to tell you that whatever it is your going through if you want to tell me I'll be there to listen to you. But if not just know that I believe you'll get through this I know you will.

From your buddy oh pal,

Jami boi*

He always was formal and put a star by his name which I found funny.

I smiled at his text as I walked through the doors of the school actually feeling better even though I hate school. I wasn't dreading it as much.
I went to school and then came fourth period when that bell rung I felt my heart race.

You'll get through this...

I smile as I remember James' text.
I go down into the chorus.

Sean looked at me in surprise.

"(Y/n) where have you been?" He asked.

He's in teacher mode so I don't mind. "I've been at home sick" I half lied.

Lovesick....

"Well, I'm glad you made a quick recovery. We needed you in glee yesterday."

"Well you made it just in time because today we will be launching our love songagram today we will be going from classroom to classroom for the next hour of school telling them about it," Sean says.

"Great." I say sarcastically." so let's develop a plan there are three groups 6 different halls so the boys can take the 100-200 hall. Kylie your group can take the 300-400 hall and our group can take the 5-6 hall."

"Good plan," Sean says.

"Break!" I jokingly said like a football player.

The boys were singing:

Kylie's group:

Your group: