(T'sB:2nd semester:3)Welcome back to glee!

Your pov:

Aaand today was glee auditions.
Sean asked me to help be the judge and I gladly accepted.
School went by with Amy bitching and me trying to keep myself from killing her which is getting harder.
School was out and it was 4:30 sean and I go to the auditorium where the auditions were taking place and the line was long as fuck!
We had to push through then put our stuff down at the judges' tables.
I go on stage and grab the mic,

"Hello?ok, it's working. Hey, everybody, I'm (y/n) and I'm one of the glee members and welcome to auditions. Ok, guys so everyone take your seat and starting from the first chair to the right is who will go first."

Everyone got seated and we went through auditions which were a lot of people and a long time sean had a hard time letting people go but I didn't so if they weren't good enough I was the one to tell them but in the end, we had about

38 people!

I'm glad I got a bigger studio.

The next day.......

I wake up and get ready:

Then go to school...

4th period...

I go into the classroom as always and sit down.

"Hey, whore," Amy says.

I ignore her I'm not gonna let her get to me on this glorious day!

Sean comes and we do warm-ups and the song for the songagram.
Then afterwards the school bell rings and all 38 students rush into the chorus room all chatting loudly.

"Can i have your attention please?" Sean asked. But he wasn't loud enough.

"Everybody shut up!!" I yell and all go quiet.

"Welcome to your first day of glee now as you know last semester we won the statewide sing-offs!" Sean said,

Everyone clapped,

"But the only reason we won is that we were a family we pushed aside our petty fights and drama and worked together so we need that same atmosphere of happiness and joy from last year!" I say.

"That's right!" Sean said.

"This semester we will be going to the national sing-off which is in Belfast which is no more than an hour away from here this year we will be doing something more diverse seeing we have mail and females this year today we want some suggestions please raise your hands!!!" I demand.

A lot of people raise their hands I pick a boy,

"Designer by panda,"

"Oh noo I'm sorry no rap please!" I say,

I picked a girl.

"What about stressed out by twenty-one pilots?"

"Good suggestion but I'm sorry no," Sean says.